DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Toyota Supra
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
make an offer within reason

I have a few things up for sale that I had in my previous vehicle.

1. Alpine CDA-7878. Unit was used in conjunction with a Phoenix Gold DEQti. I only used the rca outputs. Great unit. $200.00 Below is a link to the specs.
Alpine CDA-7878 (cda7878) Single DIN Car Stereos

**SOLD**2. MB Quart PWD 254 10" subs. These are great SQ subs. I have 2 of them for sale. Have a look at the pics and you will see the serial numbers. I would like to sell as a pair. Limited hours on both. $250 for the pair.
http://www.maxxsonics.net/manuals/mbquart/pdfs/pwd254_manual.pdf

3. Phoenix Gold XS4300 amplifier. This is a limited edition 4 channel amplifier with the purple metallic flake finish. Solid amp.$250.00. Below is a link to the specs
PHOENIX GOLD XS4300 OWNER'S MANUAL Pdf Download | ManualsLib

4. Phoenix Gold Octane R12D, 12" 500 Watt Sub. This is new in a box and never powered up. $75. Below is a link to the specs
Phoenix Gold R12D (octr12d) Octane-R 12" DVC Subwoofer

5. Phoenix Gold Titanium DEQ. This unit has seen better days but if you are interested I can send pics and pricing can be discussed.

6. Alpine CVA 1005. This unit has seen better days especially the brain unit when it comes to cosmetics. This is a refurbished unit. If you are interested please PM me and I can send pics and discuss pricing.

If you are interested in any of the above, please PM me to discuss further. Buyer will pay for shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Toyota Supra
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are not listed on ebay and are still available.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts