DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 448 Posts

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
After talking with PPI-Art Collector, it was deemed OK to make an official OS install thread, so here it is. Please feel free to post all of the OS install pics you can/have. Over the next few weekends, I will attempt to Edit, cut/paste the OS installs posted in the OS showoff thread and put them here.

So have at it and enjoy. Lets make this another thread that takes off and is unique as the OS showoff thread.

Here's a link to the OS showoff thread just for those that want it here as a referral.

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/diyma-sq-forum-technical-advanced/36261-old-school-showoff-thread.html

·
Administrator
2,487 Posts
Re: Old School Showoff Thread

^^ Now those are some OLD SCHOOL pics right there!!

LMAO on that fan for the Alphasonik ;)

Dude had 5 Zapco 151's in that Blazer... I bet he wishes he still had those, I wish I had them!!

Memories...

·
Administrator
2,487 Posts

Man those M&M Godfathers brings back some memories.

So many Cerwin Vegas so little time!

Those are definately OLD SCHOOL pics... even the cars in the background are old school!!!

·
Administrator
2,487 Posts

Where have I seen that bug before? That design on the doors looks VERY familiar. Was it in a mag... auto sound and security or something??

·
Registered
33 Posts

good lord those pictures are epic. Those Kickers (look like Comps) were my first subs. Bought them from my cousin, and LOVED them.

*memories*

1 - 20 of 448 Posts