DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These speakers are from the mid 90's. Lanzar 5 1/4" mid/midbass..model MWS5. Also have a 1" Tweeter..model TWS.

The 5 1/4 was used for about 3 months. Works great but the one is pushed in on the center.

The tweeter was used for about 5 - 6 months. The mounting cups are metal. I sanded and repainted them to get rid of the Lanzar writing on them.

Speakers would be great for a daily or winter car.

$60.00 shipped..paypal gift for both pair

PM if interested

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
some pics....

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$55.00 shipped paypal gift

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
want these gone

·
Registered
539 Posts
You could most likely suck that dented dust cap out with a vacuum cleaner and some patience. I've done it before a few times.

·
Registered
293 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You could most likely suck that dented dust cap out with a vacuum cleaner and some patience. I've done it before a few times.
I thought about doing it a few times but figured I would let someone else do it. :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.