DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after screwing around for 2 years I have decided I have too much going on in my life (broken neck repair surgery, broken hand and possible surgery, upcoming wedding, bring out of work for 3 months etc etc etc) and I don't foresee myself doing a audio system right now... so instead of holding a GREAT set of speakers hostage on my shelf for who knows how long, I have decided to let someone else enjoy them. :(

The tweeters and midbass speakers came out of LaserSVT's RS6 and were treated GREAT being driven by Macintosh amps their entire life. The mids I bought from chithead on the forums also and I'm 100% positive are in GREAT shape also.

Product Brand & Model:
The system is a pair of Morel Supremo SW6 mid-bass speakers ($2100), Morel Elate CDM88 3.5" mids ($600) and the Morel MT22 tweeters ($300).
The SW6 and tweeters are both the OLDER versions of the speakers, I know the SW6 drivers can handle 1000WRMS with no issues.

Condition of all items:

All items look to be in almost perfect condition, BUT I have not connected any of the speakers to a system so I am going by what Chithead and LaserSVT told me as to the condition. But they look to be in 100% perfect condition!

Total Price: :
$800 OBO shipped to Continental US

Shipping Terms: :

On Me to Continental US

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

PLease ask for any more info or pics.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If someone wanted a two-way, I'd be happy to grab the CDM88's...
That might be an option, if someone steps up for the tweets and mid-bass the cdm88's are yours.

splitting I would go $250 for cdm88's and $600 for the mid-bass and tweets. YES I know that is $50 higher than my current asking price, but it will be 2 paypal transaction fees and 2 shipping charges :)

So come one come all come get a GREAT 2 way Morel setup. Im asking the same price LaserSVT was and I know he got quite a few dings :)

Bill

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.