DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Nakamichi PA-300II amp for sale. This is a 2 channel, made in Japan, rated at 75w x 2 into 4 ohms @0.0003% thd. According to ampguts, this was built in 1985. It's a nice one, not mint, but a few touchups at the edges of the fins would work wonders. This one still has the mounting brackets, and it worked fine when it was pulled. $100 shipped CONUS, USPS money order preferred. PM if you're interested.

I also have an Alpine 3525 2 channel amp. It's rated at 60w x 2 into 4 ohms, 80w x 2 into 2 ohms, or 160w x 1 bridged into 4 ohms. It has some scratches and gouges, but it could be touched up to look nice, or just mount it under the seat. The power plug is also missing. This is genuine made-in-Japan Alpine goodness, and it worked fine when it was pulled. $65 shipped CONUS, USPS money order preferred. PM if you're interested.

I also have a new-in-box Hafler MSE104 (10", 4 ohm) subwoofer for sale. It has a paper cone, white painted stamped-steel basket, and it's never been mounted or powered. You don't see one of these every day. $35 shipped CONUS, USPS money order preferred. PM if you're interested.

If you want to pay via PayPal, I might be able to work it out by having you order something else I want.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
up^^^

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Up^^^

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Up^^^

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Up^^^

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Up^^^

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Price drop: $85 shipped CONUS on the Nak, and $55 shipped on the Alpine.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Up^^^

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Up^^^

1 - 10 of 10 Posts