DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Old School Orion XTR2250 "The Beast" Amplifier for sale; ironically, this amplifier is actually a beast. lol. This is Orion in all their old-school-goodness. This is the high-voltage version of the HCCA-2100.

Here is a link to the manual:

Here are the specs:
Power: 250W x 2ch @ 4ohm on 12V battery [rated]
500W x 2ch @ 2ohm on 12V battery [rated]
1000W x 1ch @ 4ohm on 12V battery [rated]
THD: 0.03%
Slew Rate: >30 Volts per microseccond
Output Damping: >200
S/N w/balanced input: 100dB
Power Bandwidth: 6Hz to 1000kHz +/- 5dB
Full Power: 120A

PRICES: Obviously, I will entertain REASONABLE offers, low-balls will be... not
XTR2250 - $450

Here are the pictures:

By the way, I am not going back and putting a stupid piece of paper with my name on it, if you don't believe i own this amp... I really don't care, because I do (as well as the other Orion amps I'm selling). I just forgot to make a magic piece of paper with my name on it for before I took the pictures, ooops, and oh well. If you'd like to check on my history PM me and i will give you credentials and referrals, I'm assuming that I've been on here long enough, and made enough purchases to be taken seriously and not be low-balled and treated as a newb.

thanks for looking.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good eyes... yes, it is, but its not a PC monitor (as far as their concerned) it just happens to be what I use it for, and it is one of the best monitors i've ever used.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Well I have installed a bunch of their stuff in studios and A/V rooms, and have never seen someone use them for a Desk Top monitor. That is awesome!

by the way, nice amp. LOL

·
Registered
42 Posts
Haha, never seen one of those before. Insane! That will power you're tweeters :laugh: to the moon and back. Thanks for posting the pics of the guts too, you read my mind.

Very cool amp and price.

·
Registered
33 Posts
This amp and a HCCA 2100 had the girls breaking their necks trying to see who was coming down the street back in the day:laugh:.......be prepared to buy a second battery:D

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Wow! That is a big amp.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Why is this beautiful piece still for sale?

And it is priced well too!

Bump for a great amp.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Why is this beautiful piece still for sale?

And it is priced well too!

Bump for a great amp.
thanks... i was wondering the same thing. why?

This is not craigslist dude.
thanks. i just wasn't even going to comment on that low-ball offer. im glad i'm not the only one who thought that was a bit ridiculous.

·
Registered
42 Posts
honestly in this economy I didnt think that was such a lowball offer, 2 years ago lowball today not so much.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts