DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Old School Rockford subs and speakers! HX2 & Power HX2 15's PWR & FNQ mids FNX 5.25"

Product Brand & Model:

1) Pair of Rockford Power HX2 15"
2) Pair of Rockford HX2 15"
3) Pair of FNQ1404 4" mids
4) Pair of PWR44 4" mids
5) One FNX1405 mid

Condition of all items:

1) BNIB!!!
2) Mint with boxes. These are missing the rubber trim gaskets however :(
3) Mint in the box!
4) Very good.. especially for being 15'ish years old...
5) This is actually a new, never used, mid. Has a minor marks from being moved around over the years

Total Price: :

1) $600 for the pair plus actual shipping
2) $300 for the pair plus actual shipping
3) $55 shipped in the ConUS
4) $60 shipped in the ConUS
5) $28 shipped in the ConUS

Shipping Terms: :

see above

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Re: Old School Rockford subs and speakers! HX2 & Power HX2 15's PWR & FNQ mids FNX 5.

Oh jeez, best price for all 4 hx2's to 07080 please.

·
Keepin' It Old School
1,028 Posts
Re: Old School Rockford subs and speakers! HX2 & Power HX2 15's PWR & FNQ mids FNX 5.

Nice speakers! You haven't sold any yet?

·
Registered
126 Posts

id like the punch hx2's. pm me best shiped to 63074

·
Registered
52 Posts

is that just one FNX mid? or one pair?

·
Registered
52 Posts

ok, too bad. i would have bought the pair.

·
Registered
534 Posts

The Power 4" mids are nice. I've had a pair since new when I bought them in 1998 and they can really scream while sounding good doing it (as a mid, don't use as a midbass!). It's about the beefiest 4" mid you'll find.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts