·
Registered
2,644 Posts
All of those amps look BNIB!!! :eek:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A lot of them are brand new in the box. Ya that room is hella old school haha. I love the old shit so much ill prolly never chage it haha.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
How about my new 25 year old LP? It's new to me anyway. If you don't think it's old, check out the font in the Monster Cable stuffer--pure 80's!

This is still my favorite though:

Finally, my enclosure for my old school A/D/S 310rs.2. Took me about 80 hours to make. If you ever see it, it is VERY stolen.

·
Registered
954 Posts
How about my new 25 year old LP? It's new to me anyway. If you don't think it's old, check out the font in the Monster Cable stuffer--pure 80's!

This is still my favorite though:

Finally, my enclosure for my old school A/D/S 310rs.2. Took me about 80 hours to make. If you ever see it, it is VERY stolen.

OMG!! How much for the linear Power??

Reactions: imickey503

·
Registered
954 Posts
Lets see what everyones got... I've mostly got SS stuff but picked up a NIB Lanzar LXR100 today.

The first 3 amps are sadly sold :(

I know I've got some more hiding in closets and what not.. Gotta get the out and get some pics.
How do I add pics?

I have a couple of SS pieces to add to your collection Ref 405, Ref 10.0...

Anyone need PPI? I have a bunch of Art series Promos, M's and AM's I'm looking to sell.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Lets see what everyones got... I've mostly got SS stuff but picked up a NIB Lanzar LXR100 today.

The first 3 amps are sadly sold :(

I know I've got some more hiding in closets and what not.. Gotta get the out and get some pics.
Lanzar Vibe, any good? I have one sitting here..

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
I woulda KILLED for that Continuum... I just got a 705, so I HAVE one, but, it's just not the same... It WILL look nice color matched to the car, if I decide to use it..

1 - 20 of 10706 Posts