DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Old School Showoff Thread

3M views 11K replies 1K participants last post by  Jln213 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Lets see what everyones got... I've mostly got SS stuff but picked up a NIB Lanzar LXR100 today. Gotta get the out and get some pics.

#11 · (Edited)
How about my new 25 year old LP? It's new to me anyway. If you don't think it's old, check out the font in the Monster Cable stuffer--pure 80's!

This is still my favorite though:

Finally, my enclosure for my old school A/D/S 310rs.2. Took me about 80 hours to make. If you ever see it, it is VERY stolen.

#13 ·
Lets see what everyones got... I've mostly got SS stuff but picked up a NIB Lanzar LXR100 today.

The first 3 amps are sadly sold :(

I know I've got some more hiding in closets and what not.. Gotta get the out and get some pics.
How do I add pics?

I have a couple of SS pieces to add to your collection Ref 405, Ref 10.0...

Anyone need PPI? I have a bunch of Art series Promos, M's and AM's I'm looking to sell.

#15 ·
Lets see what everyones got... I've mostly got SS stuff but picked up a NIB Lanzar LXR100 today.

The first 3 amps are sadly sold :(

I know I've got some more hiding in closets and what not.. Gotta get the out and get some pics.
Lanzar Vibe, any good? I have one sitting here..

#891 ·
Some of my old stuff that I've recently sold...

Oh MY EFFIN GOD An MTA 225!!! I had a white one about 3 yrs ago. Someone jacked the whole car while I was at a KMFDM show. The car was found 3 days later with no system and no steering wheel. Plus I had to pay $430.00 to get it back. Crime does pay-victim pays the city.............

#20 ·
I woulda KILLED for that Continuum... I just got a 705, so I HAVE one, but, it's just not the same... It WILL look nice color matched to the car, if I decide to use it..

#26 ·
My old processor (no longer being used though):

Fosgate Symmetry EPX2

My subwoofer amp (this puppy is going STRONG):

Earthquake 40-UHC Gold

And my deck/processor control center, all old school RF:

RFX-8250

And something I have laying around the house:

RF Power 1000 Mosfet

#30 ·
man, eclipse is dumb. Look at those three cd players, they look awesome, but they ruined them by not including rotary volume. Plenty of space for it, too.

Look at the alpine tape deck. gorgeous. All eclipse needed to do was copy the left-hand inch of the alpine unit on theirs.

Beautiful.

What sony CD player is that up there?