DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help with putting my Zapco AG's to good use. I currently have a 150 and a 200. My vehicle will fit a pair of 6.5 and a pair of 6x9. Your ideas or suggestions will be appreciated.

·
Registered
318 Posts
What do you need advice on? Are you planing on doing basic coaxial setup or components? Rear fill or no? active?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replacing stock speakers in a 2005 nissan altima with a pair of 6.5 component in front and 6x9 in the rear.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Stock HU? have you considered bi-amping the components and not running rear fill. And are you going to be running a sub.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was trying really hard to keep the stock head unit. I have two 10" JL Audio 10w1v2 in a vented powerwedge enclosure. I have a hifonics MX-1 H/L converter available.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I would definately use the 200 on the front comps and the 150 for rear fill. If you choose to not run rear fill and you want power for your subs use the AG200 bridged to power the subs and the 150 to run some efficient comps in the front.

·
Registered
318 Posts
where do you plan on mounting your tweeters? what is your budget?

Also do the zapco's have installed crossovers?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am going the "front comps and no rear fill route. Any suggestions on high efficiency comps?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tweeters will go in the stock A-pillar location. Amps do have crossover. Budget is $150-250.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts