DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK...since I sold my old car, the system is going to change, so I have some stuff for sale. (I ONLY accept Paypal, or cash with local pickup and I ONLY ship to the CONUS.)

Pair of Old School Kicker S10D4 Solobarics. Very nice shape. $140/shipped

JL Audio 300/2 $150 Shipped
Nice shape, 2 scratches on the right side. Tried to get them in pics, but hard to see.

Other one is similar in size and next to the terminals. Didn't come out in pics.

JL 500/1 Nice shape $175 shipped. One knick in the top and a few along the front where the controls are. Worked when removed from car like 3 weeks ago. Also was hard to see in pics.

Continued...

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
JL 300/4 2 bad channels. OK shape. Low impedance light comes on. IIRC rear channels work, fronts do not. $50 shipped. <Sold>

Caught the edge of the endcap with my router while making a template :blush:

1/0 Kicker amp "kit"...about 13 feet of Blue Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, Fuse holder w/ 300A Blade fuse, about 18" of 1/0 Ground Hyperflex from fuse holder to battery. 2 Distro Blocks, 3 feet or so each of 4ga hyperflex power and ground and another piece of 1/0 from ground to ground distro. Used, but works. Took it out of my 98 Neon. $40 shipped

Pioneer Premier DEH-P790BT. OEL display, motorized face, iPod control, remote, bluetooth. Includes Radio, harness, remote, iPod cable, chrysler kit, everything but the microphone...I used it in another install.

$150 shipped.

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP...wired up for chrysler (70-1817 harness and chrysler kit) along with PXP01 Ipod dock to RCA/connector with charging ability. Missing the remote...Might have one that works, and I'll include it if I do.

$75 shipped.

continued...

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Custom fiberglass box for 1st Gen Neon with black trim and a custom speaker grille that matches 2gn Neon "Snowflake" rims. Some knicks, but mostly nice shape. I'd probably sand it out and repaint to match anyway.

$150 shipped.

Custom Dash bezel -- Double din to 1st Gen Neon
Agate in color.

Might consider close offers...

Jay

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
After shipping a couple things today, I believe I will have to raise the price on the Kicker 1/0 Kit to $50 shipped. It cost me almost $33 to ship the 300/4 to Washington. This ways alot more than the amp. I'm not looking to make out, but no point doing this for free, either. I can't edit the post or I would.
Anyone who has already contacted me regarding this, I will honor the original price, but from here on out, it's $50 shipped.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I hadn't realized how much more expensive shipping is since the last time I sent something UPS.

The rest of the prices remain unchanged.

Thanks for understanding.

Jay

·
Registered
234 Posts
50 shipped is still a great price on that wire. I would recommend using the USPS flat rate box for shipping that. 9.99 anywhere in the US.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts