DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The internet is amazing...the internet is frustrating! So many, both positive and negative, reviews and ramblings about both companies. It makes it choosing one really difficult for those who don't deal with them regularly.

For those who are experienced...which is better, and why?

So far, while not as common place, the Omega brands seem better. This is based on customer support to the end user(not a dealer) and I'm getting the sense that they are the ones who are the main innovators and DEI basically follows behind and uses the same tech.

I'll need 2 alarm/remote starts and 1 bypass module.
1. 2005 Chevy Suburban
2. 1995 Lexus SC400
2 way paging
Good to great range
Heated seats control
Not too expensive, let's say up to $150.00

Those are my main criteria. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
79 Posts
all the main manufactures pretty much communicate with one another. DEI has a main focus of protecting their dealers, ensuring their products are installed properly, and profitable. the question is more of how will you program your device. very few companies give consumers the ability to access programming info on their devices. I personally install DEI and ADS products. I'd lean you towards DEI if you are getting security too. if it's just remote start definitely ADS. @$150 each that is really pushing since cost is over $200 for something with remote start and security much less 2 way keypads too. plus if you need a bypass module that's another $50.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts