DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused:i took a break from the car audio scene for about 2 years and now im back, ive had plenty of systems, but i just got a new ride, (2006 Dodge Magnum)

i have alotta room in the back behind the 2nd row seating, my amp is a Memphis MC.1000, birth sheet is about 1250 at 1 ohm, now my question is in my magnum for lets say 60/40 SPL/SQ what would be a better choice, 1 L5 15 which ive matched up with this amp before, 2 Comp Vr 15's which would match up nice, 1 Comp VX 15, or 4 Comp vr 12's? they are all within 10-15 bux of each other, now i know the theroy is with the same watts and same box type "ported" that with these 3 setups technically the 12's should be loudest due to sheer cone area but we all know anything possible so what are yalls opinionz and why? i get good prices on kicker so ill more then likely stick with them, ur help is greatly appreciated.

music genre will be screw,rap,hip hop,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
come on ppl lend some opinonz, i used the search for this already and to be honest all i got back was random results with little to no info

1 - 2 of 2 Posts