DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Young Women Nabbed In Bloody Satanic Sex Ritual | The Smoking Gun

Two young Milwaukee women were arrested this week after an 18-year-old Arizona man--who traveled to Wisconsin by bus after meeting one of the suspects online--told cops that he was held captive in the duo’s apartment for two days and slashed and stabbed more than 300 times as part of an apparent satanic sex ritual.
He must have forgot the "safe" word.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Sorry to write in an old topic, I did not find a newer one on this topic. Guys, do you really think it's really possible to find a serious relationship on dating sites? My friends visit such sites very often, I have never tried it. Please advise.
Sure. It happens. I know of several such relationships.

The more women you meet, the better the odds of finding a good one, no?

Don't be put off by horror stories.

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
I've never done online dating but have heard you really have to weed through the ones that are just on there to go on a couple dates to get the man to buy them something expensive. I'm single and quite honestly I have a hatred for women who are users. Finding a good one can be hard these days but you get out of it what you put into it.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Virtually every1 has the internet these days, so u meet the same kind of people online that u meet in real life -- u just meet more of them. So there are more opportunities to meet people who are crazy, but also more opportunities to meet people that are worthwhile. I met my wife in a chat room.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I'm 50 years old, and have been (mostly) happily married for the past 25 years... so my input may not count for anything.

I've never tried online dating. But I can see the appeal to it.
Seems like an easier way to meet people. Especially if you're shy, or just not into the social scene.

I used to go to bars and night clubs. That's just how you socialized in the 80's / 90's.
But I can honestly say, that I never met a woman I liked, at a bar. So, I can see how online searching could work.
I mean; everyone on a dating site is looking for a mate, so you've already got that established.

The problem with online dating (and online profiles in general - ie. Facebook) is that; everyone puts their absolute best foot forward.
To the point where people are doctoring their profiles with Photoshop, and writing things about themselves that aren't even true...
I think this is where things go sideways. And where you can meet some real kooky / insecure people online.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I'm just waiting for Amazon to start offering women... Prime, with 2 day shipping, FREE! ;)

·
Member Infinitum
692 Posts
The biggest problem with dating sites are the "conversation starting" profiles. They are not even real!! they are bots!

Married for 15 years and happy!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
There's definitely some extremists out there. I met a girl online who had a "rape" fetish. If she wasn't so hot I couldn't have gone through with it as that's a bit to hard core for my tastes.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts