DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
DIYMA Founder
4,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let everyone know we'll be opening for business in the next week or two. Not only do I want to make this site a great place to talk about raw drivers, technical stuff, and system tuning.... but also a friendly, low priced, and fast place to shop.

I mean how many times have you called to order Seas, LPG, Vifa, Scan-Speak, Peerless, etc. and either had to wait days or more for an email reply, or called only to speak to a rude salesman who made you feel like they were doing YOU the favor?

Or had a question about using a product in the car, or a technical question, and got an uninformative answer or been rudely turned away? I know I have!

So basically I want to take care of you guys and make sure everyone is happy. I'm also very open to new product ideas, and offering custom products that meet your needs. Expect to see a very affordable 12v converted Behringer digital eq+crossover, custom Canare/Neutrik cables, custom passive crossover design, t/s parameter measurement services, and plenty of new, high quality/value raw drivers in the near future.

·
Registered
415 Posts
sounds good to me..

Would you happen to know if LPG has their own website..?

·
DIYMA Founder
4,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think the most annoying thing for most people is to look at a huge catalog, and have no idea what these products are and how they compare...

I just want to stock the "good stuff", things that from my experience work well... and I want to have plenty of product info besides just a t/s spec sheet to go with it so you know what you're buying.

I'm testing out this sonicraft nrt 12" sub btw... and so far looks very promising. :)

·
DIYMA Founder
4,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dual700 said:
I'd like to buy YOU :wink:
I love you too!

Btw new vifa woofer... black alum cone + fiberglass phase plug. Ma26wr.

Sounds just as good as the $350 scan-speak 10" woofer you had, but only $120.

Too many drivers to test now :(

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
npdang said:
dual700 said:
I'd like to buy YOU :wink:
I love you too!

Btw new vifa woofer... black alum cone + fiberglass phase plug. Ma26wr.

Sounds just as good as the $350 scan-speak 10" woofer you had, but only $120.

Too many drivers to test now :(
Yeah, my roomate Johan likes it....

·
Registered
415 Posts
Nothingness said:
You might want to contact Madisound on this one. LPG is Eton's sister company, so contacting Eton may help as well.
yeah..i kinda found that over on diyaudio...

i was looking for these mids and i found out their actually Eton car audio mids...

Thanks for your reply, though.. i was just wondering if they had their own website but it seems like nobody knows so they probably dont..

·
DIYMA Founder
4,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm kind of bleh on Eton. They sound a LOT like Vifa mids, and cost 5x more. They sure do look pretty though :)

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
thats awesome... congrats, this site shows tremendous promise. i'll be a paying customer in a few weeks hopefully, just gotta get the plan set.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.