DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Just wanted to say thanks for the info. Placed an order with madisound today. Got a pair of peerless csc-x 6.5 midbass and a pair of lpg 25nfa with flush mount cups. Just have to get a new tweeter amp in the future. I have a kicker 700.5 for now. I guess it will have to do for now until I get a little more cash for a new amp.

·
Registered
578 Posts
What is wrong with the Kicker amp? Should be fine unless you want something better looking :)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nothing at all wrong with the kicker amp. I just want to run it with the sub channel and bridge the others for the midbasses . giving me 150 watts per side. Then I would need an amp for the tweeters. Just in the future though. The amp is mounted on the back wall of the truck so cosmetics of the amp arent imnportant.

·
Registered
530 Posts
the csx car 6.5,s i had a few years ago were very eff.did very well with 50 watts but midbass did improve with more power-i had 200 watts avail to each at one piont and did very well , advantage of the large 33mm vc. they dont have the low end capability of the seas-g-ca-etc. but always sounded clean, smooth midrange and tight midbass in my honda with dampened doors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts