DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day all been a while since I've been on I have a question someone may be able to assist me with. I just got an orion 250hcca poptop to replace my 2150sx on a pair of kicker l7 R 10s anyway I have no manual and the ones I find on the web are quite vague. Basically I need to know where the jumpers go for bridged as far as I can tell it's jumpers 4,5 and 6. The crossover points slopes whatever I can't understand. I just want it full range cause it's connected to an alpine passive eq so I don't want it crossed over. Anyway if someone could give me some insight on this. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
77 Posts
IRC its left positive and right negative. The jumpers were just for xover points. Somebody correct me if im wrong. Its been awhile

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have a 250 running bridged at 1x800watt at 1ohm in full range mode w/o using the xover cards.

If you have not sorted it out yet I can take a picture to show you how I have the jumpers set.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
172 Posts
Thanks I believe this is right for bridged (jumpers). When you get a minute if you could check yours that would be great. 2,4,5,6&8

Sorry didn’t see your reply till now.

I don’t use a xover card at all... will take a picture to show u how my jumpers look like based on a instruction the Orion tech sent me long time ago

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts