DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics WILL be up shortly as I am waiting on photobucket to finish downloading them, ALSO MORE pictures are available upon request...I have at least 6-8 pictures of each item but am only posting 2 of each do to image limits per post

1) Orion Cobalt cs150.2 - 2 channel amp that IS bridgeable " believe it is 100-150x2 OR 350-400 bridged since I couldnt find the specs" either way this amp is AMAZING, I had it running my front componenets for a little while and then had it running a 12" Alpine type R in brdged mode and it sounded AMAZING...It has all of the plugs and I dont remember seeing single scratch on it anywhere
Would like to get $100.00 plus shipping OBO

2) Old school Alpine 3513S amplifier "25x2" I had this amp running my tweet's at one point and thesy sounded great with it on them
$40.00 plus shipping OBO

3) Diamond audio tweeters " I am not 100% sure these are diamond audio but they were sold to me as such and woked perfectly fine when I hooked them up
$ 50.00 plus shipping OBO

These will be up tommorow
4) Audiocontrol 2XS, works perfectly fine I just had it hooked up until I totalled my car

$80.00 plus shipping OBO

5) 3 plug and play hid ballasts " they were working when I pulled them out of car but could only get 3 of them out before the car was towed by insurance company "these are the plug and play kits and the bulbs should work although I WOULD suggest changing them" they come with the relay harness to wire them properly...Also you should be able to order ANY style bulb you need by just letting the company know

$150.00 plus shipping OBO "remember you are getting 3 ballasts with this kit plus 2 bulbs

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
6) SAFC2 air fuel controller WITH autometer tach adapter "P/N 9117
This is for tuning a vehicle by allowing you to add/remove fuel and NUMEROUS other things, it also comes with the original manual whic is VERY hard to find and they almost NEVER come with it
$250 plus shipping OBO

7) Orange blast dodge neon srt-4 CUSTOM floor mat's "front AND rear" these are about 7 months old and look BRAND NEW I just need to vacuum them from the mdf dust from the garage
$110 plus shipping

Fronts are embroidered with srt-4 logo in orange

these are the backs, both front and back fit MUCH better than the factory, these will also fit the regular neons

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
8) BRAND NEW rockford fosgate 4 gauge amp kit " I have 2 of these that are brand spanking new" they dont have the packaging but still have the twist ties around the power wire and everything else
$ 50.00 EACH plus shipping OBO

9) Beyma ph35's supertweeters "I paid 550-600 for these a few years back and basically never used them" they have a TOTAL of 30 minutes play time on them

10) Alpine 7993 fACEPLATE in very good condition

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What do u have from xtant?
I will have to double check the model of it but it IS BLOWN, I think its just the power supply as it was working perfectly for awhile in my car and then just shut off, I metered it and its not getting power anywhere but I would sell it for 40 dollars plus shipping

If you check the thread in my link that I closed I have the amp listed in there

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Can you post the physical dimensions of both the Cobalt & Alpine?

Thanks....

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
NEW PARTS ADDED

1) Alpine cd player remote control model # rue-4202 " $15.00 "

2) Pioneer TSA-1702C crossovers, these are brand new NEVER USED " $30.00 "

3) Ford f150/expedition billet interior trim pieces, I paid 250 dollars for these things awhile back when I was driving my f150 "$60.00"

4) Xtant 2140C 2 channel amplifier, This amp DOES NOT WORK, I had it hooked up for about 45 minutes when it shut off on me, I THINK it is just a bad power supply on the amp and should be a cheap fix ESPECIALLY if you can fix it yourself...I just dont know how to do that kinda stuff " $50.00 "

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
1) Boston acoustics RC51LF 5 1/4" midrange speakers, they have been used and have just the normal marks around the screw holes but play PERFECT " $40.00 "

2) DEI 519H2 This units was used for about 5 months or so " $90.00 "

3) PKALL remote start bypass/integration module " 40.00 "

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
1) DEI 556T time/temp remote start module" $ 30.00 " Its DOES NOT have the plug but it has the wiring harness coming out of it to wire it up manually

2) Viper 2 way transponder remotes " I have 2 of them" " $ 35.00 EACH"

3) Axxess 4 channel LOC with individual per channel gain/sensitivity controls,it ALSO includes the wiring harness " $ 20.00"

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I really cant believe the lack of offers I am having on these GREAT items!!!

Guy's if you feel my prices are to high just shoot me an offer, I am REALLY anxious to get these items sold so that I can fund my 2 new projects

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.