DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up Peeps, I just joined 4shared and uploaded my copies of the ORION nt xtr 100-200 schematic just incase any of you want to repair or mod your nt or xtr amps!! I have more of a dif brand, but cant upload them. pm me if you need a certain schematic of amps that were MADE IN USA on the upper west coast...all of these should be for personal use only. Im just trying to help good people out.. no selling them on ebay! if you do, ill hack your shit....!

enjoy.

Orion_Nt_series_Schematics.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download - Brad

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks
If you got one for the HCCA 2100 would be great to
Im looking for it as we speak, put the word out on any forums you frequent, for the ,Concept 97.3, concept 97.1 , 2250xtr, 2250 sx , 2100 reference, 2100 competition etc.. they made 4 different versions and 2 different board revisions.

let me know, Ill do the same!

later
Brad

·
Registered
711 Posts
Nothing happens when I click on it. and when I tried in a different forum, my computer told me the page was malicious.

Is there another way to access the file?

Thank you

·
Registered
15 Posts
Whats up Peeps, I just joined 4shared and uploaded my copies of the ORION nt xtr 100-200 schematic just incase any of you want to repair or mod your nt or xtr amps!! I have more of a dif brand, but cant upload them. pm me if you need a certain schematic of amps that were MADE IN USA on the upper west coast...all of these should be for personal use only. Im just trying to help good people out.. no selling them on ebay! if you do, ill hack your shit....!

enjoy.

Orion_Nt_series_Schematics.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download - Brad
Well I just tried to download it, said it contained a virus, not sure if anyone else had that problem.

·
Registered
107 Posts
im going to keep this on my computer these are two amps I have on my bucket list
so im sure with them getting old I will need this
thanks again!

·
Registered
100 Posts
How do you actually download it? all the download buttons are adds to try to get you to install their crap......

I would like to have this for future use on my SXs

and would love to find some Cobalt schematics. The 260 had at least 3 diff boards and I can't find one for the board I need to work on.

·
Human (not a robot)
2,360 Posts
How do you actually download it? all the download buttons are adds to try to get you to install their crap......

I would like to have this for future use on my SXs

and would love to find some Cobalt schematics. The 260 had at least 3 diff boards and I can't find one for the board I need to work on.
Click on the link

Click on "View Document"

Click on the "Print" Icon

Either Print to your printer or change the Printer name to "PDF Report Writer"

If you used "PDF Report Writer" use the dialog box (it may be hidden behind your browser window) to choose where you want the PDF saved to.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts