DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this isn't exactly the place to list a pair of subs like these, but I figured I'd try. I know there are still a few recovering bassaholics in here. Perhaps I can cause one of you to relapse. At least you'd have the SQ to go with the thump!!

I have a pair of Orion XTR Pro 15" subs that have been locked in a time capsule. They are absolutely mint. They will need break in time as they are virtually unused. Never been in a system. Dual 4 ohm VC's

Specs in parallel:
RE 1.7 ohm
Levc 1.2 MH
FS 19HZ
SPL 97DB
Xmax 10.5 mm
QTS .35
Pmax 1000
BL 9.9 TM
Vas 14.6 CF
SD 133 SQ IN

I am asking 250 OBO + shipping for the pair. These subs have been in my closet for over 7 years.

·
Registered
7,408 Posts
*Tear*

The good ol' days. I love to think back to the old days. Free bump for classic goodness.
Wow and those aren't even "that" classic... lol...

·
Registered
336 Posts
Didn't these come out in '99.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Not just a "basshead" speaker. The shop I worked at years ago sold these. Great sounding speaker. Classic Orion good looks too.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
My buddy had the generation before those, maybe they were just regular XTRs, 15s as well, man were they nice. They were being used by my other friend's band as vocal monitors before being used in car :eek:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, these came out in 99/2000 and they are much more than just hard thumping subs.

These things hit cellar deep, are quite detailed and respond to very little amplifier power, yet they take every bit of the 1000 watts rms that they are rated at. But they require a largish enclosure, especially if vented.

SQ is excellent even vented, these are fast subs, nice impact and decay..

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What's the holdup fellas? There are a few in here that I believe would vouch for me..

I just sold an amp to a happy fella in here that feels that the amp was in better condition than expected. He got a great deal on that..

Also, I dealt with a member who wanted a refund after figuring out that the deal wouldn't work for him. I gladly refunded his money. (granted, nothing was shipped which made it easier)

You fellas know who you are, where are you? Help a fella out!!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Will consider trades or selling as single units..

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lunchtime bump!! C'mon fellas, killer OS thunder here!!! MINT MINT MINT..

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SOLD!!!!!!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SOLD!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts