DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup.
ca90ss was the first one to step up and offer his services to moderate in place of bobditts.

I spoke with the other mods and have decided to put ca90ss in the mod position for 1 month.
After the month is over we will evaluate and decide if he stays on or not.
Please welcome him as our newest moderator and help him do his thankless job of keeping this place organized.

ANT

·
Registered
709 Posts
Great choice:) I can't think of a worse way to spend my time than to be a mod. I have kids of my own so I'm surprised ca90ss would volunteer but pleased he did.:p

·
2,511 Posts
Thanks for the kind words guys. Hopefully you won't even notice I'm here.

He's a Cowboys fan so I'm definately happy with this decision.:p
The worst part is that they come to Oxnard every year for their training camp and there are Cowboys banners EVERYWHERE. In fact, they're in town right now:(. It's torture.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
G/L:)

And no comment on the cowboy's fan thing!:p Unless of course they are looking for a quarterback from Mississippi then we can talk!:p:D

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
good start there hillbilly;)
i don't like football, basketball, baseball, or any other "popular" sports but i grew up being told to HATE the cowboys no matter what.

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
Well, I thought he was a good choice until you mentioned that he's a Cowboys fan. :D Just playin', I guess nobody is perfect. LOL!

P.S. Please don't ban me Mr. Mod. :D I'm sure you'll do fine bro.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts