DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know myself and a few others are looking for manuals for an 8454. Would anyone that has a manual be willing to send it to me so I can copy or scan it at work? I will pay for shipping to me and back and may be willing to give a few bucks for the use or rental of your manual. With my copies, I would send a copy to anyone that needs one if they pay the shipping. I figure the forum can help each other out on this one. I called United Radio and I cant justify what they want. Does that seem fair to anyone that has one or needs one?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I won a CD8454 on eBay and it is being shipped right now. I should have the package, which includes the manual, next week. I will need a week or two with the manual to setup the unit, but after that, I can ship the manual to you.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks you guys, look for my PM. I called eclipse and they dont pdf manuals and dont deal with the consumer. They direct you to purchase through united radio, which I think is complete crap customer service. Almost every major company has pdf of their product and manuals. My local eclipse dealer directed me to eclipse and told them eclipse directed me back to them or united radio. he then wanted to charge me more than united wanted for a copy. I will never deal with them either. They could look at see just what I spent in JL amps from them and wanted to beat me for a copy of a manual:mad:

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
You do realize how many pages you'd be scanning? Over 200+

I'm looking at the manual to my CD8455, 238 pages!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts