DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am debating selling my Oz 3ways. I love them to death but I am debating going back to a simple two way again......We all no how it goes.... If I can get enough to justify it I will sell them. I got them new (2nd hand but not used) They have been used with the passives and everything is in pristine condition and run with mcintosh power until a few days ago. They have been run off a Rockford t600.2 since (also for sale) Awesome combo! can give a good price for the two!! I will post pics of the box, xovers, and grills in a while. They are installed right now but can be un done in a few minutes. If there is interest in them I will take some pics of the drivers themselves. They are the grey (honeycomb cone) series. The midbass is a friggin tank and excelent for midbass duties..... I am looking to get $350 shipped!

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
whoa there......dont you want to wait to see if I keep my OZ drivers I just got...haha.....no for reall ....I dont plan on selling.....wish I could take these off your hands too....

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Jax........I am sure you can find a way to take them off my hands :)
Here are pics of the xovers, etc.....

JayRich....its seems to be tough to sell a lot of stuff now a day. Awesome sub though, good luck! I am sure someone will come to there senses and buy such a great all around sub!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
clearly there is interest in this set..... I have taken what pics I can without taking off my door panels. The tweet, the 4" and the 6.5 is behind the door panel, I know you really can see much but they are there.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry to all that have asked (all pm's replied to as well) I am not interested in trades at this time.
Thank you for the offers

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have had an insane amount of PMs about this set (all replied to) I am firm on the price as it is a fantastic price (some would say Budget price) for a rare and extremely nice set of 3ways. I would put them up with almost anything else out there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.