Product:
I’m selling the three items in the title as a package deal; it includes:
1. Stevens sa6cs active component set w/o crossovers
2. Audison AV 5.1k 5 channel amp
3. Dayton dsp 408 with remote and Bluetooth streaming

Price:
$1100 shipped obo

Condition:
All are in great condition. The mids were in kicks for the last 2 years so they haven’t been exposed to car door wetness. And they’ve only seen power for about 6 of the last 24 months (I kept them installed for looks a lot of the time).

The amp and dsp are both in very good condition.

Shipping:
Included CONUS

Other info:
I’ll need a weekend to remove the items from my car since they’re still installed. But I have the original packaging for all the items so it might end up being split into two packages, just FYI. Perhaps not, I’ll have to see what I can do.

This would make a perfect start to an amazing sounding system (I know from experience). Use your phone as the source with Bluetooth, add one beefy sub into the mix and you have a full system that arguably could rival most systems out there.

I’ll include some pics from my install for now but when I get them uninstalled I’ll be sure to add more pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump.

If you’re curious:

$400 for the speakers
$600 for the amp
$100 for the dsp package

If sold separately then buyer pays shipping.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All the items are removed from the car and ready to ship. I’ll take photos this evening when I get home and package them up so they’ll be ready to ship as early as Monday.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I’ll include three stinger rcas if you buy the Audison and Dayton together.

Pm me if you need more pics.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey there guys, happy new year!

Product:
I’m selling the three items in the title as a package deal; it includes:
1. Stevens sa6cs active component set w/o crossovers
2. Audison AV 5.1k 5 channel amp
3. Dayton dsp 408 with remote and Bluetooth streaming

Price:
$1100 shipped obo

Condition:
All are in great condition. The mids were in kicks for the last 2 years so they haven’t been exposed to car door wetness. And they’ve only seen power for about 6 of the last 24 months (I kept them installed for looks a lot of the time).

The amp and dsp are both in very good condition.

Shipping:
Included CONUS

Other info:
I’ll need a weekend to remove the items from my car since they’re still installed. But I have the original packaging for all the items so it might end up being split into two packages, just FYI. Perhaps not, I’ll have to see what I can do.

This would make a perfect start to an amazing sounding system (I know from experience). Use your phone as the source with Bluetooth, add one beefy sub into the mix and you have a full system that arguably could rival most systems out there.

I’ll include some pics from my install for now but when I get them uninstalled I’ll be sure to add more pics.

Text me on that dayton dsp, super interested. 4783655524 or email me at [email protected]. I don't get on here much.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dayton is sold. Speakers and amp still available and ready to ship!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts