·
Registered
243 Posts
PM sent, my paypal is ready

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hard to believe no one wants a pair of well respected small subs for $70 shipped?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Can you put up some pics?

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Can you put up some pics?
ill do it later today, peeps know me here, they work normally, a little ugly but work normally (the subs not me)

all a photo is going to do is show 2 slightly ugly subs.

they work, you need em? buy them.

you want to look at pretty subs, pay $90 each shipped from parts express.

·
Registered
243 Posts
ill do it later today, peeps know me here, they work normally, a little ugly but work normally (the subs not me)

all a photo is going to do is show 2 slightly ugly subs.

they work, you need em? buy them.

you want to look at pretty subs, pay $90 each shipped from parts express.
Slightly is a relative term. What I think looks slightly used could look totally jacked to some one else. If you want people to buy your "ugly" subs then maybe you should put up a picture of how ugly they are so buyer can make an informed decision. I was going to make some HT subs out of these so how "ugly" they look is important to my application.

I was ready to buy these a couple of weeks ago until you gave me your whole disclaimer about how they are not perfect, I asked for pics and you never sent any. You can keep them now, I will go look at pretty subs, you keep looking at this pictureless thread and wonder why no one is buying these speaker even though it is a great deal.

There is a reason these classified threads require a picture when you submit, people want to know exactly what they are buying.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts