1. Used Light Scratches
2. Used Flawless
3. Used Minor Scratches on Body

Total Price: :
1. 550 with remote shipped this Friday only
2. Sold
3. 1200 shipped this Friday only

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
711 Posts
Those Panny mini-disc decks are super sexy. Especially in black. I wish the Bottlehead came in black too. The Japanese get all the cool toys...

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
pm sent...

·
Registered
18,487 Posts
good seller here guys!

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
panny has japs FM right?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep my w models are missing on a mule somewhere over machu pichu I'm kinda frustrated on no shipping tracking but they won't be 600 bucks like the last w and I have remotes coming too. Also after putting this vx in my car I'm going to start off by saying if you listen to synthesized music it kind out performs the panny tube but if you listen to vocals and instruments the tube is better but the black makes me drool and as soon as I pick up a md recorder I will be giving a full review

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Panasonic CQ-VX5500KD

Ready to buy it, can i send paypal to your email I have?

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Has anyone heard from this seller? I am trying to buy the Panny and left PM's but no answer.

I know he is great seller.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Splaudiohz I been writing you and I just sent you my phone number to text me but... Not one messege in my sent box but I been talking to a bunch of other people but it's not letting me send you anything not sure why

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Splaudiohz you did ask for it before iroller but I said he could have it in pm first now I have another problem I can't find a black one at this time so I only have the one black one but I have a silver one sitting at customs as we speak and it will be only 400 shipped if either of you wants it I'm going to try and make both of you happy

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
I want the black one... I was first , I am sure Iroller would understand send me an email to: [email protected]

so I can get you payment.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I kept writing you and it wasn't working and you did send me the first email and post and I will keep my eyes out for a few more black ones sorry iroller

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
I kept writing you and it wasn't working and you did send me the first email and post and I will keep my eyes out for a few more black ones sorry iroller
Got your email, waiting for reply.

edit: Payment sent.

·
Registered
169 Posts
splaudiohz, I think I was in front of you because I posted to the site, and then sent him a PM we were probably on top of each other, hopefully another will show up.Let me know how you like it when its up and running.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.