DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On 3-6-2009, I bought a Clarion DRZ-9255 from Paul Browning, aka Paul73. I paid through my PayPal Buyer Credit account via PayPal. It was shipped via UPS Ground and arrived on 3-17-2009. It had been damaged in transit, as seen in the photos in this thread:

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/diy-mobile-audio/56240-why-i-use-fedex.html

I immediately emailed Paul and contacted UPS to initiate the claim. After about a week, I learned that because the headunit had been shipped out from a UPS Store location, the claim had been referred to them locally. After trying to work through Paul several times for updates, I located the store where he shipped it from and spoke to Randy, the Store Manager directly. Their contact information is:

UPS Store
1639 Us Highway 74a Byp,
Spindale, NC
(828) 286-1502

Randy kept me posted pretty well through all the hurdles, although he did promise me several times that he would send me the check directly, since Paul refused to refund my money through PayPal and have me ship the Clarion back to him. I spoke to Randy last Tuesday for the final time, at which point he informed me that the claim had been paid out and was overnighted to Paul the day before from Randy's store. I called Paul and left him a message, which he did not return. I called a second time- he sent my call to voicemail, and I left him another message. I then emailed him last Saturday night, and have not heard back from him via any means. He has logged onto this site in the last 48 hours, so I would assume he has internet and email access.

I have spoken with UPS, PayPal, and GE Money Bank (PP Buyer Credit) today. UPS is washing their hands of it, because they have already paid out the claim. PayPal does not offer Buyer Protection to transactions made outside of Ebay, and the transaction is greater than 45 days old. GE Money Bank may be my last saving grace, and has opened a dispute, but that doesn't mean anything. Paul has $576 I paid him for the headunit originally, and now $576 that UPS was supposed to pay me for the damaged item, and I have the Clarion.

I hate to do this, and try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but Paul clearly isn't as interested in resolving this as I am, so I am making it public. Paul either runs or owns a business called Precision Flooring. Their contact information is:

Paul D. Browning
Precision Flooring
26 Towne Centre Way Suite 727
Hampton, VA 23666
(757) 256-0848

I am happy to post all the emails between he and I as well. One in particular stands out though:

I haven't ever had to deal with an insurance claim with a shipper so I'm kinda in the dark as far as how this usually works. Sorry about the b.s. but we'll get it worked out so no one is out ;)
Please live up to you word and make this right. I know the economy is tough on lots of people, and it would be easy to just keep the money, but it'd be nice to see you do the right thing. Otherwise, I'm forced to take it to a Clarion service center for inspection/repair on my dime, and to try to sell it without the box, manual, etc that you still have in your posession.

I'll keep this thread updated with any new information.

Mike Guthrie

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I PM'd and emailed him a link to this thread, and he has since logged back into this site, so I know he's seen this. Paul- is there a reason you won't simply email or call me back? Even if it's to tell me you have no intention of paying me, or to tell me the check has not cleared your bank account yet, or whatever, I'd much rather you communicate with me than ignore me.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ok. Been having fun e-stalking me? You should get out more....makes you seem like you have mental health issues. Let's look at the facts of the "case" shall we:

1. You purchased a used piece of equipment.
2. You purchased the equipment with no warranty implied or expressed.
3. You purchased the equipment "shipped" not "shipped and insured" YOU never even mentioned insurance, nor your willingness to pay for it. As it were you negotiated a cheaper price than I asked.
4. I paid for the insurance, therefore any payout is legally mine. Why do you think UPS' policy is to pay the shipper dipshit??
5. I had the check mailed to a different address, as I have been out of town on business lately, and would not be home to check my mail box. That's why you didn't get a response 35 seconds after the check was supposedly mailed (on a Friday in a small rural town no less)
6. You have possession of the merchandise you paid for. You have admitted to installing it. You admitted to me over the phone that the damage was limited to only an obscure input that you would likely never use anyway, and in now way limited its use.
7. I asked you specifically, in a private message on diycaraudio.com, what you expected to in return for the damage. You ignored the question. At that point I knew you were going to attempt to keep the merchandise AND the money.
8. Your attempt to dispute the transaction on paypal was denied. Why? Because you have no legal right, that's why.
9. You took it upon yourself to make a feeble attempt at blackmailing me by using my information you found at a trade website....guess what *******, you never did business with my business, you did it with me, actually my wife as it's her paypal account. Just because you have an email address doesn't mean you did business with an entity. Where's your contract with my business *******? Therefore all of your threats toward my business, are in all actuality, SLANDER and or blackmail.. Ask your "lawyer" about that while you're there ;)

Ya know Mike, a little bit of patience would have gotten you a long way. Instead you decided to try and play hard, and when you didn't get your way IMMEDIATLY, you threw a temper tantrum. Well guess what. That **** don't work with me. Now you can go **** yourself. I was fully prepared to give you a full refund (as long as I got my head unit back) or work something out.....even though legally I'm not obligated to. You ****ed that up. You can ***** and moan all you want about about UPS taking two months.....I had no control over that Mike. You were pissed about their inefficiency and attempted to take it out on me. Wrong move. I would be willing to bet a counter suit for slander would be worth well more that $575.

There, you've been answered. Consider your hand forced.

·
Premium Member
4,428 Posts
Ok. Been having fun e-stalking me? You should get out more....makes you seem like you have mental health issues. Let's look at the facts of the "case" shall we:

1. You purchased a used piece of equipment.
2. You purchased the equipment with no warranty implied or expressed.
3. You purchased the equipment "shipped" not "shipped and insured" YOU never even mentioned insurance, nor your willingness to pay for it. As it were you negotiated a cheaper price than I asked.
4. I paid for the insurance, therefore any payout is legally mine. Why do you think UPS' policy is to pay the shipper dipshit??
5. I had the check mailed to a different address, as I have been out of town on business lately, and would not be home to check my mail box. That's why you didn't get a response 35 seconds after the check was supposedly mailed (on a Friday in a small rural town no less)
6. You have possession of the merchandise you paid for. You have admitted to installing it. You admitted to me over the phone that the damage was limited to only an obscure input that you would likely never use anyway, and in now way limited its use.
7. I asked you specifically, in a private message on diycaraudio.com, what you expected to in return for the damage. You ignored the question. At that point I knew you were going to attempt to keep the merchandise AND the money.
8. Your attempt to dispute the transaction on paypal was denied. Why? Because you have no legal right, that's why.
9. You took it upon yourself to make a feeble attempt at blackmailing me by using my information you found at a trade website....guess what *******, you never did business with my business, you did it with me, actually my wife as it's her paypal account. Just because you have an email address doesn't mean you did business with an entity. Where's your contract with my business *******? Therefore all of your threats toward my business, are in all actuality, SLANDER and or blackmail.. Ask your "lawyer" about that while you're there ;)

Ya know Mike, a little bit of patience would have gotten you a long way. Instead you decided to try and play hard, and when you didn't get your way IMMEDIATLY, you threw a temper tantrum. Well guess what. That **** don't work with me. Now you can go **** yourself. I was fully prepared to give you a full refund (as long as I got my head unit back) or work something out.....even though legally I'm not obligated to. You ****ed that up. You can ***** and moan all you want about about UPS taking two months.....I had no control over that Mike. You were pissed about their inefficiency and attempted to take it out on me. Wrong move. I would be willing to bet a counter suit for slander would be worth well more that $575.

There, you've been answered. Consider your hand forced.
Dude you sent him something and it got ****ed up in transit, you got paid for that and the unit, you owe the buyer a refund, you dont just get double paid for it.

There goes your credibility on this forum

I guess this is a great example of why you dont buy from new people on the forum

·
Registered
41 Posts
Every one who has a response, keep in mind you have only heard his version. He started trashing my name before I even cashed the check from UPS. I don't like spoiled little brats who tell me what I'm going to do. Notice not one time, in ANY communications has he mentioned what he is going to do with the merchandise.....he expects a free head unit, that's why. He never mentions any other way of working it out other than "pay me". He's shown his colors to me now, what do I trust?

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Every one who has a response, keep in mind you have only heard his version. He started trashing my name before I even cashed the check from UPS. I don't like spoiled little brats who tell me what I'm going to do. Notice not one time, in ANY communications has he mentioned what he is going to do with the merchandise.....he expects a free head unit, that's why. He never mentions any other way of working it out other than "pay me". He's shown his colors to me now, what do I trust?
What you're saying makes absolutely no sense. Even if things aren't spelled out in particulars on this thread, you essentially agreed to refund the money by initiating the claim with UPS.

Even if you feel Mike is being a brat about this, I urge you two to do the right thing and come to an agreement concerning this matter.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just emailed Paul back, and was going to keep it private to respect him, but I guess making our conversations public is fine with him. I have not trashed his name in the least, nor slandered or blackmailed him in any way. I emailed him this last night:

Paul-

I have found your profile on contractortalk.com, where you seem to be an active member:

Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum - View Profile: PrecisionFloors

You posted several times yesterday and the day prior, so you clearly have internet access. You also logged onto DIYMA to view the thread I linked to you. I have also found your BBB profile:

Precision Flooring - Tile-Non-Ceramic-Contractors & Dealers - Better Business Bureau

I will be joining contractortalk tomorrow and posting a thread explaining this situation unless I hear from you. Also, since I paid you through PayPal via your work email address, and you are the owner of Precision Flooring, I have technically done business with your company, and as such, have the right to leave a complaint with the Better Business Bureau regarding your business practices. My attorney is looking into Virginia laws as it pertains to placing a lien against your business. Again, none of this to be a dick, but as you have logged onto your various accounts and even posted in forums, it is very clear to me that you are avoiding my calls and emails. This is going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better. I'd really like to avoid all that and have you simply issue the refund that is rightfully owed to me. Merely replying to me to let me know what's going on is better than nothing. I have a hard time understanding how someone can have a business slogan "We do it right the FIRST time" and wake up and go to work, knowing they're ****ing someone out of $600. I've about exhausted being cordial. If your kid is in the hospital, or you're 3 months behind on your mortgage, just email me. Let me know what's up. I think I've been more than understanding through this entire process, and I'm not trying to ruin your life now. But I am not going to go away and eat the money that is owed to me either. This needs to be resolved, and the ball is in your court. Please do not force my hand.

Respectfully,

Mike Guthrie
And emailed him this in response to his posted email above:

Paul-

I do admit I may have been a little impatient in the past week, but look at things from my point of view. Let's say the tables were turned and you had a broken headunit that I had shipped you, and I had your money, along with money that UPS paid out on a claim. Then let's say you tried emailing me and calling me several times over the course of a week, only to get no response, but saw that I had been active on other websites. Would it be safe to assume that you'd leave with the impression that I was avoiding you? I don't think that's too far of a stretch. So UPS mailed the check to your wrong address? Why not just return my call last Tuesday, or Wednesday, or my email on Saturday, and say "hey Mike, UPS mailed the check to another address and I don't have it yet." Randy at UPS told me the check was mailed on May 11th, and you live a state away. Was it not actually mailed out until last Friday, the 15th? If so, I apologize. Like I said, everyone is busy, but this goes beyond what you are and aren't legally obligated to do. A simple courtesy on your end would have been much appreciated.

As far as your facts go, that claim is paid out by UPS for damaged merchandise, which you do not posess; I do. They pay it to the shipper assuming that the shipper is going to refund the buyer and retrieve the damaged goods, which you did not. I did not intentionally ignore the question, and am sorry if you got that impression. I do remember asking you over the phone if you'd like me to send it back and have you refund my money, and you said to just let the insurance claim run its course. It's interesting you bring up slander, then accuse me of intending on keeping the headunit AND the money. The headunit does not belong to me, or you. It belongs to UPS.
I will gladly surrender it at a local UPS facility, or have one of their drivers come pick it up, as they instructed me on the phone a few days ago. That way, you have your money, I have my money, and UPS has their damaged goods. "Nobody is out," as you put it. They didn't pay a claim to have it repaired, they paid the claim to have it returned to them. You've accused me of keeping both the money and the headunit; I won't accuse you of the same.

As far as me installing the headunit, I did install it to make sure it functioned properly. If you'll recall another conversation we had after that, I mentioned to you that the headunit had a bad amount of ground noise that I could not resolve, and you said something to the effect of "yeah, something probably came loose inside." The damage goes beyond the input, which still affects my ability to resell it in and of itself.

I'm not trying to play hard ball, Paul. You were a nice guy at the beginning of this, and I'm sure you still are. I do have an attorney (definitely not specifically for this) and I have mentioned this to him. I am not trying to blackmail you or slander you in the least, but if you do choose to keep this money along with the money I paid you, hiding behind some "legality" because you paid for the insurance, and leave me with a damaged item, I do think people should know about it. What would you do, Paul? I live 2,500 miles away from you, and really have no other recourse. I don't want to tarnish your BBB record, or post up some misunderstanding on that contractor's site. That is not my personality in the least. I do get a bit impatient at times, and for that, I apologize. If we can overlook the misunderstandings and finalize this whole mess, I would really appreciate it. If you feel entitled to the headunit and that's the only way you'll refund the money, I guess we'll do it that way. Since you already have both payments, I would probably feel more comfortable if you refunded the money first. I am more than happy to state publicly that I will be shipping you the 9255 back at my own expense once I receive the refund. That way I have my money, you have yours, and you can decide what to do with the headunit. If we can work that out, I'll leave it at that, and state in the DIYMA thread that this has been resolved, and apologize publicly for any impatience or miscommunication on my end. Please let me know what you'd like to do.

Mike Guthrie
If anyone feels I was slanderous in any way, please let me know as that was not my intent in the least. I am not being a brat about this, and it is clear that Paul has been avoiding me because he felt it was my plan to keep the headunit and the money, which is inaccurate. I am a grown man with a family, not some spoiled rich teenager. Having to float $576 for the last two months is not something I wanted to do.

Paul- as I stated in my email, I would like for this to be resolved. If you feel entitled to the headunit AND the money I paid you, that's between you and UPS. All I want is my money back. I think I've been more than fair throughout this.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
You sound like a catty high school girl.

The above isn't a relevant or coherent response in any way, shape, or form.

Did you not get double-paid for the item?

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm really not sure what there is to work out, Paul, or why you're so bent on making sure I don't get away with "getting a free headunit!" We agreed on a price, and you got paid for the headunit. It was damaged, and UPS paid out a claim. How are you out ANYTHING in all of this? What are you out? It sounds more like a personal vendetta on your end than anything else. Why do you feel like the damaged deck is some bargaining chip of yours??? You got paid for the damn thing man! It's been sitting in my closet for 2 months, waiting for a resolution to this. The fact that you're so adamant about getting the headunit back makes one wonder what you plan on doing with it, no? So I amend my previous statement: I don't care about just getting my money. Since you're so concerned with righting wrongs, I feel it is only fair for me to contact UPS and have them come pick up the headunit once you have issued me a refund. That way, I don't get away with getting a free headunit, and neither do you. :rolleyes: Does that satisfy your lust for justice?

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
After reading through all your emails and posts here, it is clear that you have issues with stubborness, pride and authority. Nobody is going to tell you what to do, etc.

I have spoken with the City of Hampton clerk's office, who has informed me that Precision Flooring is a partnership between you and Virginia Quinones. She also mentioned that your business license was up for renewal on March 1st, and has yet to be renewed. Have you been doing jobs without a license for the past 3 months? You sold me an item after March 1st, using your work email account, and your PayPal account that does not belong to your wife, by the way- nice try, unless she is Virginia Quinones. In my PayPal purchase history, it shows the transaction as:

Mar. 6, 2009 Payment To Precision Flooring Completed Details -$576.00 USD $0.00 USD -$576.00 USD
That doesn't sound like your wife's PayPal account to me. If so, why does your email show up as Paul Browning?

The clerk's office told me I have every right to file a complaint against your business after explaining the situation, and that I do not require a contract with your company, which apparently wouldn't benefit me anyway since you are operating without a business license. She also told me that now that she knows you have been operating without a license, a letter will be mailed out to you for you to either cease business or renew your license, and that they will take you to court if the matter is not resolved.

Your local news station- Channel 10 WAVY, does something similar to what we have out here in Phoenix called "On Your Side." They send out a reporter to your house or place of business, and question you about the situation. I'm sure your customers would hate to find out that their new tile was layed by an unlicensed business whose owner rips people off on the internet.

The BBB is next. I will continue to dig, and dig, and dig, until this situation is resolved. Nothing I have done is slanderous, or illegal, or unjustified. You have two options:

Either swallow that massive lump of pride in your throat and issue me the refund that is rightfully mine, or I will continue until compensation is exacted. I will not wait long for an answer.

·
Administrator
17,763 Posts
My opinion here ...

Buyer bought a product.

UPS screwed it up.

It was insured.

UPS paid the seller.

Seller owes the money to the buyer.

Cliffs: The buyer should have the money that insurance covered.

My experience ? Meh, I have had a transaction or two over the years ...

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
just split the refund???
That would be fine, if it belonged to both of us. He is out nothing in this. He got the amount that we agreed upon when I purchased the headunit. He has no leverage to ask for half, or to ask for the headunit back. The headunit belongs to me until I receive a refund, and then belongs to UPS. It is sitting in my closet in a box, waiting for them to come pick it up.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This is my final email to Paul, that I just sent through yahoo:

Your last word to me was to "go **** myself." Before I proceed, I want to confirm that that is still your stance- to keep twice the amount owed to you, leave me with broken merchandise, and not issue me a refund that is rightfully owed to me. After speaking with the Hampton City clerk's office today, I found out some interesting information regarding your business, including that you have failed to renew your contractor's license since March 1st. That and more information is currently posted in the thread on DIYMA. Before you answer whether or not you'd still like me to go **** myself, I'd advise you to read the thread on DIYMA one more time with all of its updates, to reconsider how easy it would be to issue me the refund that is rightfully mine, especially now that you've admitted receiving and cashing the check from UPS, and let this all go under the bridge. You have until tomorrow morning at 10:00am EST to respond. If your stance is still that of refusal to issue me a refund, or to try and leverage against me for returning the damaged headunit to you (which does not belong to you, by the way- that's called blackmail), I will be reporting an official complaint regarding you and your business to the City of Hampton and the Better Business Bureau. I will also be posting all of these proceedings on contractortalk (I have given you an extra day, because you communicated with me, although it was anything but friendly). I will be contacting Channel 10 "On Your Side" who will commence an official investigation of your business and this matter, which will undoubtedly uncover the fact that you've been doing business for the last 3 months without a license, and if those attempts fail to resolve this matter amicably, your local police department will be notified. There may be some people who like to talk tough on the internet, but I am not one of those people. I am not vindictive, but I am extremely resourceful, intelligent, and thorough, and this will not go away for you. Do not mistake my leniancy and friendliness for weakness. Unlike punk kids who frequent online forums and make baseless threats, I am a working adult, with attorneys at my disposal and the resources to see this through. If you choose to maintain your tough guy attitude, insult me, and call my bluff, this will not end well for you. I have not made this personal, and you have.

I did purchase the headunit from your business, as clearly seen on my PayPal receipt for the purchase: "Precision Flooring." You lied when you said that account belonged to your wife. Don't hide behind her, Paul- cowards do that. If she is Virginia Quinones, the partner in your business, she is just as liable in this matter as you are. As you will read in the thread on DIYMA, I have every right to come after your business regarding this matter, with or without a contract, and considering you aren't currently licensed, your credibility may not be what you had hoped. You have NO legal leg to stand on. Your moral dilemma about me allegedly planning on keeping the headunit AND the money is not only highly offensive, but extremely ironic, considering you obviously have no moral qualms about keeping money that is not rightfully yours when you were paid in full on this unit over 2 months ago. The headunit is not yours to use as leverage. It does not belong to you; right now, it belongs to me, and after I receive a refund from you, it belongs to UPS. The money UPS paid to you was to reimburse you for the damaged item, after you were supposed to reimburse me, which you have yet to do.

By the way, slander, as defined legally, is the oral communication of false statements that are harmful to a person's reputation (think: accusing someone of insurance fraud). If the statements are proven to be true, it is a complete defense against charges of slander. Blackmail, as defined legally, is using as leverage something that does not rightfully belong to you to extract money, goods, or services from another (think: demanding I return the 9255 in exchange for my refund). So, your contention that I have slandered or attempted to blackmail you in any way is not only absurd, but you have done those very things to me. Nothing I have said is false. Your "countersuit" as you put it has zero merit. You can be mad that I was impatient or whatever you choose, and you can hate me all you'd like, but the bottom line is you have admitted to receiving the check from UPS and cashing it, and I do not have a refund. Holding me financially hostage because you dislike some personality trait of mine would get you laughed right out of a lawyer's office. It would take you two minutes to log into PayPal and issue a refund- probably less time that it will take you to read this email, or check contractortalk again for the latest exhilarating tile and wet saw news.

If you choose to refund my money, you can PayPal it to this email address, or overnight it via some trackable means to my shipping address. If you respond with another profanity-laden slanderous email, or don't respond at all by 10AM EST tomorrow, I will assume that you are not interested in a non-hostile resolution, and will proceed with all the recourse that is legally mine. Don't act like you're doing me some favor by issuing me a refund. That money does not belong to you. I know so, because we did not settle on a price of $1152 shipped for the deck. Nor did you ever mention it was damaged in any way. This is my last invitation to you to resolve this without getting other parties involved. I suggest you think it over long and hard before letting your pride get in the way of a smart decision. I've made plenty of decisions based on my pride to know that the outcome is never positive. I look forward to a full refund from you and to considering this matter settled.

Mike
Some people let this stuff drag on for months. I am not one of those people. He has admitted to receiving the check from UPS and cashing it; therefore, there is no reason why I should not have $576 in my PayPal account. I've given him ample opportunity to make this right. He now has until tomorrow morning at 10AM EST.

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Paul you are funny as ****...

Mike paid you.
UPS cut you a check.
YOU said you "were" going to refund Mike if he were patient.

So what if he was not patient. $500 is a lot of money dude. What does patience have anything to do with it? If I were dealing with you, I would be chasing all leads too so you cannot blame him. You even admit to being out of town....so you clearly were not available to Mike to resolve anything. Okay fine...you were out of town.... Now you are in town. You have the money (actually you have TWO TIMES the money) and you think its legally yours?

Ummmm legal and doing the right thing are sometimes two different things. Here is one such case.

Bottom line: You are being greedy and inconsiderate of the situation. You are being opportunistic about the fact that suddenly you have almost $1200 in your pocket over the deal. You have left Mike hanging and that is just wrong. Wrong. Wrong Wrong.

I can tell you this, even if he did buy it used from me......even if he didnt pay the insurance.....even if I were NOT refunded the money......just for the plain and simple fact that Mike did not like the product, I would have refunded the ORIGINAL $576 dollars to Mike already. Why....because it is the right thing to do.

If it is such a good deal, you could easily resale it.

In my book, INTEGRITY IS KING and you sir, have zero. You are an idiot for coming on this forum and stating the things you did.....you just sank your own ship, regardless of what Mike said.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Paul you are funny as ****...

Mike paid you.
UPS cut you a check.
YOU said you "were" going to refund Mike if he were patient.

So what if he was not patient. $500 is a lot of money dude. What does patience have anything to do with it? If I were dealing with you, I would be chasing all leads too so you cannot blame him. You even admit to being out of town....so you clearly were not available to Mike to resolve anything. Okay fine...you were out of town.... Now you are in town. You have the money (actually you have TWO TIMES the money) and you think its legally yours?

Ummmm legal and doing the right thing are sometimes two different things. Here is one such case.

Bottom line: You are being greedy and inconsiderate of the situation. You are being opportunistic about the fact that suddenly you have almost $1200 in your pocket over the deal. You have left Mike hanging and that is just wrong. Wrong. Wrong Wrong.

I can tell you this, even if he did buy it used from me......even if he didnt pay the insurance.....even if I were NOT refunded the money......just for the plain and simple fact that Mike did not like the product, I would have refunded the ORIGINAL $576 dollars to Mike already. Why....because it is the right thing to do.

If it is such a good deal, you could easily resale it.

In my book, INTEGRITY IS KING and you sir, have zero. You are an idiot for coming on this forum and stating the things you did.....you just sank your own ship, regardless of what Mike said.
I'd really like to thank you and everyone else who has posted in this thread for their level-headed support. Regardless of negative transactions and the possible outcome of this one, I do appreciate those members on here who can recognize dishonesty and publicly denounce it.

Thanks again guys.

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
This is my final email to Paul, that I just sent through yahoo:

Some people let this stuff drag on for months. I am not one of those people. He has admitted to receiving the check from UPS and cashing it; therefore, there is no reason why I should not have $576 in my PayPal account. I've given him ample opportunity to make this right. He now has until tomorrow morning at 10AM EST.
Mike, make sure you keep copies of this thread and his statements. They are very useful to you. Contact the mods/admin here about this thread and protecting the digital data. Since the transaction occurred via DIYMA they could be asked to hand over data and any connecting evidence.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mike, make sure you keep copies of this thread and his statements. They are very useful to you. Contact the mods/admin here about this thread and protecting the digital data. Since the transaction occurred via DIYMA they could be asked to hand over data and any connecting evidence.
They've already been forwarded to my attorney.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.