DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
when they removed the itrader feedback scores it really hurt the longtime members with spotless history of buying and selling.

Years of their positive buy/sell reputation down the drain (as well as mine). itrader helped with any doubts sending F&F/Gift payments.

·
ROCKY TOP
1,754 Posts
I use friends and fam all the time on here with long time members. Probably out of the last 50 things i have sold only been paid with goods and services a couple times. Given i have been on here along time and when we had an itrader i had over a 125+ itrader feedback rating. Having said that I only recconebd using it when u know they r long time members and u trust them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
272 Posts
I use friends and fam all the time on here with long time members. Probably out of the last 50 things i have sold only been paid with goods and services a couple times. Given i have been on here along time and when we had an itrader i had over a 125+ itrader feedback rating. Having said that I only recconebd using it when u know they r long time members and u trust them...

what about new members trying to purchase from you?

·
ROCKY TOP
1,754 Posts
IMO if they're new members Id actually prefer them to send Gift payment so I don't get burned
I apologize i dont know what i was thinking for a second i misread your first post and i thought u meant buying from a new member i was windering why i was having such a hard tine justifying my answers...LOL!! sell to new members by friends and fam...deleted my previous post as i misread your first question

41 - 52 of 52 Posts