DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These drivers are some of the best I have heard and I will be using them in my hi-end car setup. I have an extra pair of brand new drivers for someone interested in them. They have a very clear sound to them and are reminiscent of the Seas Excel/Lotus driver. They do not have quite the same flat fr, but this makes the driver more exciting/musical to my ears, but perhaps not quite as refined as the Seas. I would rate them better than the CA18's/L18 and almost as good as the Seas Lotus/Excel.

Npdang has heard them and commented very positively on them.

Asking $80 and this includes shipping.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Are these the same thing as the PPI Tubedriver 6.5" mids?

Ryan

·
Registered
202 Posts
Could you post a little more info on these or a link to more info? Thanks, I am just looking for a mid to go along with my LPG 25nfa tweets. Was considering the Seas G18 or CA18, but not quite sure yet. These Phaze Audio mids look good though.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Whats the xmax, power handling, and impedance on these?

·
Registered
300 Posts
mine made an excellent home speaker too!
love them so much i have them in 6's and in 5's!
i think i also have the PDF manual if anyone needs it... just email me.

later

·
Registered
989 Posts
These were sold, not to me though. I bought a set off someone on ECA. If anyone else is looking for a pair, they are for sale on ebay from that robotunderground dude.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Thanks for the PDF, I haven't had a chance to check it out though. My internet is down at home. I can only get on the internet at work and it's SO SLOW (despite having cable internet, whatever switch they use must limit the bandwidth on the computers I get to use).

So yeah another bump for Nothingness/Nabboy. Awsome guy! :D
I got the pair from this thread. Though one of the mids I got was damaged, it makes a buzzing noise so I had to buy a single one from Robot Underground and they are reliable and ship fast!

Ryan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts