DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
PHD is working on expanding it's rep presence at the moment, so those of you who are in areas where PHD is not, don't worry, it will be soon. Also if you need to contact Mike Allen, the PHD US Distributor, you can here: (edited)
I am the Oklahoma/Texas rep, so you can reach me here: (edited)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sour grapes for someone who praised phd. You just proved my point as to why phd doesnt sell in forums or on the internet. Thanks man!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
48 Posts
PHD is working on expanding it's rep presence at the moment, so those of you who are in areas where PHD is not, don't worry, it will be soon. Also if you need to contact Mike Allen, the PHD US Distributor, you can here: (edited)
I am the Oklahoma/Texas rep, so you can reach me here: (edited)
Best of luck to you in your new venture Joe. We had a customer bring in some FB Components, they were pretty nice.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Re: Try a new speaker brand

Sour grapes for someone who praised phd. You just proved my point as to why phd doesnt sell in forums or on the internet. Thanks man!

LOL! YOU keep proving how little you know! I am glad that you just publicly advertised how you got your little sandy panties all snug at the thought of actually trying to promote the product. And how you have ZERO interest in offering ANYTHING to this community!

Your right....I did praise it for a while, despite all the QC issues that were floating around.......It wasnt until you decided to show that you would rather handicap this company, the "distributor" (what a joke) lied like the day is long, I wasted tons of money visiting shops all over New England with sample products that I had to pay for (thats pathetic! especially when the Mike tells people that AFTER he sends the samples....yeah, he really knows what he's doing:rolleyes: THEN when I go through lining up dealers (selling anything is easy!) they get pissed and cancel/laugh when not ONE single dealer order could be fulfilled. So yes, I was pissed at all the money I wasted on a pathetic setup.

FYI, if you guys had any clue you would already know that "reps" are LONG gone by way of building recognition.....I could write a dissertation on this (actually I have, part of the strategy you THINK you know about....you putz!)

PHD is unknown....you and Mike have had this for what.....a year? Where is the signs of progress? You think your trolling on here is going to help? There not idiots here....they will see right through you too......

Maybe I should just start a new thread about the lies, deceit, and lack of business knowledge/planning you guys really have.

But thanks for wanting to help out this community! WOW......at least you did say it! :laugh:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL! YOU keep proving how little you know! I am glad that you just publicly advertised how you got your little sandy panties all snug at the thought of actually trying to promote the product. And how you have ZERO interest in offering ANYTHING to this community!

Your right....I did praise it for a while, despite all the QC issues that were floating around.......It wasnt until you decided to show that you would rather handicap this company, the "distributor" (what a joke) lied like the day is long, I wasted tons of money visiting shops all over New England with sample products that I had to pay for (thats pathetic! especially when the Mike tells people that AFTER he sends the samples....yeah, he really knows what he's doing:rolleyes: THEN when I go through lining up dealers (selling anything is easy!) they get pissed and cancel/laugh when not ONE single dealer order could be fulfilled. So yes, I was pissed at all the money I wasted on a pathetic setup.

FYI, if you guys had any clue you would already know that "reps" are LONG gone by way of building recognition.....I could write a dissertation on this (actually I have, part of the strategy you THINK you know about....you putz!)

PHD is unknown....you and Mike have had this for what.....a year? Where is the signs of progress? You think your trolling on here is going to help? There not idiots here....they will see right through you too......

Maybe I should just start a new thread about the lies, deceit, and lack of business knowledge/planning you guys really have.

But thanks for wanting to help out this community! WOW......at least you did say it! :laugh:
I sure did say it. PHD DOES NOT DO INTERNET SALES PERIOD! If you want to create a thread I would welcome the thread. I have every email you sent and every reply, including your so called plan. It is your plain arrogance that sunk your ship, that and your greed.

This little tissy of yours also shows your lack of experience in the car audio rep gig. It is COMMISSION only. All your footwork and buying of product is part of the process...yet you being the child of the new millennium think you are ENTITLED to more. Keep your receipts then turn them in at tax time. Also reps are not employed by PHD so the company doesnt have to do anything for you. But again, if you really did have experience in car audio sales you would know this.
Face it Justin, they saw through your smoke and mirrors and saw your true character, exibited even better here. Again thank you for making my point.

Joe Wallis

·
Registered
3,154 Posts

I sure did say it. PHD DOES NOT DO INTERNET SALES PERIOD! If you want to create a thread I would welcome the thread. I have every email you sent and every reply, including your so called plan. It is your plain arrogance that sunk your ship, that and your greed.

This little tissy of yours also shows your lack of experience in the car audio rep gig. It is COMMISSION only. All your footwork and buying of product is part of the process...yet you being the child of the new millennium think you are ENTITLED to more. Keep your receipts then turn them in at tax time. Also reps are not employed by PHD so the company doesnt have to do anything for you. But again, if you really did have experience in car audio sales you would know this.
Face it Justin, they saw through your smoke and mirrors and saw your true character, exibited even better here. Again thank you for making my point.

Joe Wallis

Your an ignorant fool! #1.....You did not see my "plan" Unless you signed a disclosure agreement, it was never sent nor showed to you so you have NO clue what your talking about! So, where and when did you atually see it then? Cause even Italy never saw it in completeness without a contract in hand. So stop talking out your ass unless you can (as asked a thousand times before) explain how you have seen it and even better....since you claim you have.....find a hole in it?

My ship sunk because Mike is a bold faced liar, you stuck your nose where it had no belonging, especially since you knew nothing about it, and some other buffoon attempted to sabotage me because he was but hurt from being dropped as a potential partner on another project. The emails of concern involve myself, Mike, and Italy! Yours and mine just show your ignorance and arrogance. You can call it mine, thats fine as well!

Its so funny how you consider a one time pre-sale to the friends of this community "internet" sales.....Its also funny how you think its so bad for audio. It just shows how little you understand. You also dont know a thing about what was being projected with it or to what level or why.
You flat out dont know anything in regards to this!

You thinking that reps work shows how up to speed you are in this world! You would understand how and why I can say this if you did actually read and know my plan. Although its really common sense....something that escapes you obviously!
And NO ONE pays for there own samples! But its even cuter that you ignore the whole fact about not having enough stock to satisfy even one dealer order, how no information is available, nothing is up to date on any website, etc.......

You have no clue or no plan. You were afraid of loosing your "thunder" being involved with a company. Obviously you are useless to this "business" and would have been dropped before the ink dried. Thats why you REALLY interjected.

There was no trick to see through....... Mike lied to me, and likely swayed by you talking about things you knew/know absolutely NOTHING about!

Prove me wrong!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice Justin. $1M total sales in the first year? Double that in the second? Now who is smoking the pipe dream?

Good luck.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts

Nice Justin. $1M total sales in the first year? Double that in the second? Now who is smoking the pipe dream?

Good luck.

Ahhh.......thats called a "sales forecast" NOT a business or marketing strategy/plan you jackass! SO, try again!

Also, keep in mind, I also said I do not believe in sales forecast because any number given is completely arbitrary. I can tell you this though....those numbers are COMPLETELY achievable! And I can easily prove it/explain how!
Modest sales via just about 30 dealers nation wide would do this....NOT even counting home audio, direct sales from a REAL US website, lining up some larger vendors such as car toys, crutchfield, etc....(oh yeah....that hurts audio I forgot LOL....you moron!).

You've had a year and only have 6 dealers with maybe a dozen units sold a month? LOL! Thats fucking pathetic. You have to try to not sell to do that!

Face it Joe, you dont even have the right deck of cards to play this game with me! Your showing up to a knife fight with a q-tip!

So you still cant prove you know anything about my plan? Cause I know you dont! SO are you going to admit that you actually dont know anything about it now? You keep proving it by dodging it!

I love the "they are a niche brand and want to stay that way" LOL!!!!! Yup, everyone starts business to NOT make money, I forgot! Seriously......you really believe that???? That says it all I guess?

So lets do this....whats your plan to build any sales? AND, what are those figures? $5-$8k per year? LOL!!!!

Your both a joke!

·
Banned
102 Posts

Hey Justin, you have to be the most delusional person on this forum. I have proof that all you do is instigate problems. You and I both know these issues with PHD were cause by you and guess what?

Emails, emails, emails. I will post some up that you have sent Mike.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts

Hey Justin, you have to be the most delusional person on this forum. I have proof that all you do is instigate problems. You and I both know these issues with PHD were cause by you and guess what?

Emails, emails, emails. I will post some up that you have sent Mike.
And you dont know me from a hole in the wall! I will post all the ones from Giorgio and myself as well as from mike to me and them proving you completely wrong! You wanna play that game? GO right ahead, but you better be ready to eat your words. You clearly dont know what took place!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SMH...your professionalism is just oozing out of you.

The US market is not going to make or break PHD. They are already successful. That is why they are staying with the niche market.

Keep on drilling holes in your boat Justin.
Joe

·
Registered
3,154 Posts

SMH...your professionalism is just oozing out of you.

The US market is not going to make or break PHD. They are already successful. That is why they are staying with the niche market.

Keep on drilling holes in your boat Justin.
Joe

I have no need for professionalism with this anymore, so I really dont care.. I will just make sure everyone knows about what you guys are really all about whenever I get the chance. Thats my right!

NO SHIT they dont "need" the US market LOL........BUT, who in there right mind wouldnt want a successful piece of it if they could????????

"Keep on drilling holes in your boat" DITTO

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes you can providing that a dealer is not close to you. It has been that way since PHD came in the scene. As it is Mike can sell direct. We just dont want to step on any dealers toes. We wnat them to get the sale first.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Justin, sometimes money is not the driving factor. One more thing...to do this on an internet forum your rights may not apply. They might...but they might not.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts

Justin, sometimes money is not the driving factor. One more thing...to do this on an internet forum your rights may not apply. They might...but they might not.

Thats why it will never succeed Joe....you just said it! You guys are doing this for fun and as a hobby and thats how it comes across. Italy decided they are "ok" with that, despite being ready to sign a contract with me two weeks ago. Thats fine! Just all be man enough to admit I was completely lied to. The company could do WAY better and anyone involved should want this. For financial as well as exposure.....your there friends (Italy) but yet you dont want to help add to there success? I dont get it?

To me........You sound just like that little kid that gets upset because his favorite band "makes it" but you call it "selling out" cause they now get to make a living doing what they love. Its just funny to me.

As far as being my "right"....I'll take my chances. The powers that be are actually already are aware of everything (EVERYTHING) so I'm good with it. YOU troll on here and I will do the same. I really dont care anymore.

·
Registered
781 Posts

I think you guys are doing damage to both of yourselves at this point. Wouldn't it be better to take this offline?

1 - 20 of 102 Posts