DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish to make custom fiberglass front stage enclosures for my 73' VW Thing (6.5s). I have all the gear from a previous install (thanks to DIYMA), and need to find a shop (or dude) willing to create the enclosures without the prospect of a speaker/amp/HU purchase.

Can anyone recommend a shop or friend in my area?

thanks

saintb

·
Registered
587 Posts
I wish to make custom fiberglass front stage enclosures for my 73' VW Thing (6.5s). I have all the gear from a previous install (thanks to DIYMA), and need to find a shop (or dude) willing to create the enclosures without the prospect of a speaker/amp/HU purchase.

Can anyone recommend a shop or friend in my area?

thanks

saintb
World Wide Stereo in Montgomeryville is a pretty nice shop. I haven't been there in a few years, but they have some pretty good installers.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
... funny you say that, I got the same recommendation @ DAA. I have had few exchanges with Don over the years, but never knew he was from the area. thanks, saintb

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
World Wide Stereo in Montgomeryville is a pretty nice shop. I haven't been there in a few years, but they have some pretty good installers.
I'm not sure if they will install or work with other people's equipment. I mainly need the enclosures made, but remember their reluctance in the past if they weren't getting the whole pie... I don't know them well, so maybe I got the wrong impression the few times I was in there. They were friendly and carry some good lines, though. thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts