DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,139 Posts
I believe Mikey Guthrie (Pro Audio S-10, Passat, S4 infamy) is in the area as well. I'm not sure how much he is on DIYMA anymore. He is somewhat active on FB again, if you're willing to wade into that cesspool. :D

·
Registered
428 Posts
This would have been great, but my Audi is at the dealership and they want to keep it over the weekend.

·
Wave Shepherd
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
bbfoto, thanks for the referral to Casey, I sent him a message.

rton20s, I don't facebook.

Doug, don't worry about your car. I'm mostly interested in some good Japanese food and meeting some new friends! There will be other dinners soon where we can see your car too.

·
Registered
51 Posts
It was good meeting you Justin. We gotta do this again. Would really be cool ? to get to getter with more people that share the love of audio.

·
Wave Shepherd
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
It was fun meeting you vet883, and you have some really neat stories I want to hear more of!

I will do this again on the weekend of August 3rd and everyone is welcome to join.

·
Registered
519 Posts
So, we need another meetup!

·
Registered
519 Posts
I live on the west side, wanna meet in the middle somewhere (downtown)? Local Brewery? I know Mother Brunch is usually good. Or Four Peaks in Tempe (but that could get busy).

Also what time we thinking? Saturday afternoon or evening?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Afternoon would probably be better for me. I might put in a couple hrs at work Saturday morning , so I’ll be in Phoenix , camelback / sr51 area.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Sorry, have been busy the past couple of nights. Anyone up for meeting tomorrow afternoon like around 1pm?

Pizza People Pub on Central Ave?

If too late notice, we should plan a meeting for Saturday, September 7th.

·
Registered
51 Posts
September 7th works better. I blew a tire on the way to the airport Wednesday night won’t have tires till Monday

·
Registered
519 Posts
September 7th works better. I blew a tire on the way to the airport Wednesday night won’t have tires till Monday
Sounds great! Hopefully Justin will be in town then too and Doug will be available, and everyone else that wants to come will also be able to schedule it in.

People: Saturday, September 7th around 1:00pm! Mark it in your calendars!

Where:TBD but possible Peoples Pizza Pub on Central for a central location.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts