DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
On the 7th I'll have the Audi in Denver for the Rocky Mountain International Audio Fest.

I'll be around one of these times though. Keep them coming.

·
Wave Shepherd
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Sounds great! Hopefully Justin will be in town then too and Doug will be available, and everyone else that wants to come will also be able to schedule it in.

People: Saturday, September 7th around 1:00pm! Mark it in your calendars!

Where:TBD but possible Peoples Pizza Pub on Central for a central location.
Looks good to me, it's on my calendar!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Hey Friends,
A family thing came up on the 7th so I won't be able to make it anymore.

I will hopefully be available the next time though.

We should just do a 2nd Saturday of the month type thing and it happens every month at a rotating location.

·
Registered
51 Posts
It’s on my calendar. For Saturday at 1pm. At the suggested location. Holler back y’all. If you’re able to make it.

·
Wave Shepherd
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
vet883 and I will be there.

jdunk54nl is busy this weekend.

Dadjanik13 can you make it on Saturday?

anyone else want to join?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Wish I could have been.

October 19th for the next one?

·
Wave Shepherd
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

·
Registered
519 Posts
Does October 19th work for anyone else? We really want to meet more people here!
Anyone else up for October 19th meet up? Deciding between this or off roading!

·
Registered
427 Posts
I'm doing Cars and Coffee in Chandler in the AM. Might be up for some wheeling in the afternoon or hanging out in the evening.

·
Wave Shepherd
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I will be eating dinner at either the Asiana Market on Dobson and Southern, or at Maskadores Taco Shop on Warner and McClintock tomorrow evening starting at 6pm.

You are all welcome to join me.
Or suggest a new time and place.

Send me a PM here if you do not already have my phone number so we can communicate a little faster.

~JZ

·
Registered
519 Posts
I will be eating dinner at either the Asiana Market on Dobson and Southern, or at Maskadores Taco Shop on Warner and McClintock tomorrow evening starting at 6pm.

You are all welcome to join me.
Or suggest a new time and place.

Send me a PM here if you do not already have my phone number so we can communicate a little faster.

~JZ
Are you saying this is for tonight or for Saturday? Are you available Saturday?

I might be able to do Saturday. Do you have enough interest? Time/location picked?
Around noon/1pm works for me and I can drive most places. If we want to do even an earlier meetup for coffee/breakfast I am open to that too....I could even get some off roading in if we did breakfast...

I just have to be back in Goodyear by 4:30pm for their fall festival. My wife's local business (A Youth theatre company) is performing and I would probably be dead if I miss that.

·
Wave Shepherd
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Are you saying this is for tonight or for Saturday? Are you available Saturday?
Yeah by "tomorrow evening" I meant Saturday.

Around noon/1pm works for me and I can drive most places. If we want to do even an earlier meetup for coffee/breakfast I am open to that too....I could even get some off roading in if we did breakfast...
What about visiting Cars and Coffee in Chandler with Doug Dobson?

~JZ

·
Registered
519 Posts
What about visiting Cars and Coffee in Chandler with Doug Dobson?

~JZ
That is an idea....I do like cars....and I do like coffee...

Doug is that an option or is this more of an "exclusive" thing? If it is, what are the times?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Alright people,
Justin and I are going to go to the cars and coffee event around 8:30am. It lasts until around 10pm. We figured we will go get lunch or something close by when we are done there.

Address is
1090 W. Queen Creek Rd
Chandler, AZ 85248

41 - 60 of 69 Posts