DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Wave Shepherd
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
jdunk54nl and I went to Cars and Coffee in Chandler this morning. We met Doug Dobson there and had a great time then went to each a late breakfast.

Next month we will be meeting at the same event and same time. Cars and Coffee at 8:30am in Chandler. After we get there we can toodle around and get food or whatever we decide, no set plan other than enjoy.

·
Registered
519 Posts
jdunk54nl and I went to Cars and Coffee in Chandler this morning. We met Doug Dobson there and had a great time then went to each a late breakfast.

Next month we will be meeting at the same event and same time. Cars and Coffee at 8:30am in Chandler. After we get there we can toodle around and get food or whatever we decide, no set plan other than enjoy.
Cars and coffee was cool. Doug's audi sounds pretty dang good. Had a good lunch at a little Taco shop.

To top everything off saw some really cool software and some other cool things that I don't know how much I'm allowed to mention....that's how awesome the stuff is!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Next meetup is Saturday, 11/16/19 8:30am at the Chandler Cars and Coffee

Address is
1090 W. Queen Creek Rd
Chandler, AZ 85248

****FYI*****
This thread will soon stop being updated as more and more people move to the new cooler site.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Next meetup is Saturday, 11/16/19 8:30am at the Chandler Cars and Coffee

Address is
1090 W. Queen Creek Rd
Chandler, AZ 85248

****FYI*****
This thread will soon stop being updated as more and more people move to the new cooler site.
What site is that?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Last update on this for this site:

Reminder!

Tomorrow 8:30am at cars and coffee meet up. Handcrafted car audio will probably be there so let's meet by their tent area.

Address is
1090 W. Queen Creek Rd
Chandler, AZ 85248

We will meet there, look at the cars fairly quickly and then go to breakfast/lunch

There is a restaurant called Egg n Joe near there that has good reviews and looks like a decent menu choice
https://eggnjoe.com/menu/

4010 S. Arizona Ave.
Suite 4
Chandler,AZ 85248

PM me for my cell number if you are planning on going!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just saw this thread the other day.....short notice, but is anyone going to cars and coffee on 2/22/20? I'm going to head up there for a little bit....would be nice to meet everyone.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Just saw this thread the other day.....short notice, but is anyone going to cars and coffee on 2/22/20? I'm going to head up there for a little bit....would be nice to meet everyone.
Following

·
Registered
519 Posts
All updates are over here

61 - 69 of 69 Posts