Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

Phoenix Gold MQ-430

Condition of all items:

Fantastic and 100% functional

Total Price: :

$275 Shipped! Firm

Shipping Terms: :

Fedex Ground with Tracking and Insurance - Will only ship to the US, sorry.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I've been holding onto this amp and swore that I would NEVER sell it. I just want it to be appreciated for the gem that it is. This amp was used for a little over a month then put away on my closet shelf. In Excellent shape with zero rust or issues. Caps look great with no signs of any leakage or swelling. I took the amp earlier today to a tech to have it professionally tested. He turned up the volume on some components on his test wall and man! Sounded so great! I feel sick selling this since it's in such nice condition and limited usage. Just dont buy this from me and bridge it to some subs or I will hunt you down and kill you. :)

http://download.phoenixphorum.com/Manuals/Amplifiers/MQ_Amps/MQ430_manual.PDF

Dimension: 11x11.4x2.4.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Dude!! I gots 2 2 ohm 15's just begging for some Phoenix gold powah!!!

Seriously, I would love this amp but blew my mad money wad on MW3.... And xmas comng... grrrr.

I will be watching. Still here after Christmas... I may be able to pick it up.

This is a clean amp ridiculously low distortion levels at full output.

GLWS!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dude!! I gots 2 2 ohm 15's just begging for some Phoenix gold powah!!!

Seriously, I would love this amp but blew my mad money wad on MW3.... And xmas comng... grrrr.

I will be watching. Still here after Christmas... I may be able to pick it up.

This is a clean amp ridiculously low distortion levels at full output.

GLWS!
Yeh... It is one sweet amp! With all of the PMs I'm getting on this I doubt it will make it to the end of the week! But if it doesn't sell by Friday i'm keeping it and using it myself!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$250 Shipped! This is a great deal on an amp of this caliber. If not it's going in my car. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.