DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Phoenix Gold Ti 1000.2

5K views 20 replies 3 participants last post by  wheelieking71 
#1 ·
i have a Phoenix Gold Ti 1000.2 coming in this week that is said to be mint. getting from a seller with an imeccable rep. so i have no reson to doubt it. supposedly spent most of its life in a display case. these are rated at 250x2 and 1000x1 @4ohms. amp comes with birthsheet that states over 1300watts @4ohm bridged. i had plans of running this for midbass duty (and still will if it doesnt sell) but i found something that fits my plans better. this is a good old kickass high power class a/b beast. putting this out there now to gauge interest. will update with pics of the actual amp when it shows. there are a couple pics on ampguts if you want to check it out in the meantime. will let go for $600 and entertaining offers.

#4 ·
bill , i didnt want to stare man , i admit though you can definatly make some cash on the side as a robot double for high end films like the new terminator with that beauty !

#6 ·
okay, i got the amp in. first thing is first. i need to get this off my chest. I ****ING HATE PACKING PEANUTS!!!! anybody who sends me anything packed in peanuts can lick the cheese from under my nutsack after i worked a 12 hour day in the AZ heat. i want to go rip this ****ers fingers off and shove em up his ass! kay i feel a little better. obviously the amp was damaged. it wasnt bad, and i have fixed it already. the mounting flange on the right side of the amp was bent pretty good. i got it near perfectly straight. only problem is the little plastic do-hickeys the mounting screws go through on that side are no more. second problem is i was fed a line of BS about the birth sheet. it is not over 1300watts. no biggie. its still a beast. other than that it is pretty much mint (and when i say mint i mean it. unlike the seller i got it from. see my TRU for sale) looks great. works great. and built like a tank. although i didnt realize the metal PG used to build the cases on these Ti amps was so thin. but this thing is a beast regardless. i really like this amp, and hate to sell, but as usual i have my eye on something else. so the price is as already stated $600
[/IMG]
this is the flange that was bent.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
everybody likes the money-shot! especially when its this bad-ass
[/IMG]

#15 ·
kay, got to move this. need the funds for another much more imortant project. i am aware times are tough for alot of people and nothing is selling right now. so, if im out of line on the price considering the current economy, make me an offer. doesnt hurt to offer. worst i can do is say no. i like to sell this stuff here cause its a small community of generally well trusted individuals. but since i need to move this it might go to ebay tonight.

#17 ·
I was going to offer a mint Alpine W205 in a swap if interested. My car uses 3 of these for different sub duties and I could always use a back up.

#20 ·
Offer still stands if they don't.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.