Product Brand & Model:

Phoenix Gold ZX475ti

Condition of all items:

Works great... Has some scratches.

Total Price: :

$160 Shipped

Shipping Terms: :

Fedex Ground

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Bought this on the forum for a steal of a price. Was using it to run my midbass but I need a smaller amplifier. Not looking to trade anything. I bought a Zapco Z300... Although the Zapco has less power it fits better in my installation.

Phoenix Gold zx475ti

Spec:

Selectable "Q" Control

75 Watts x 4 (4-ohm)

150 Watts x 4 ( 2-ohm)

250 Watts x 2 (Bridged 2 Ohms)

24dB Continuously Variable Crossover

HP/LP Crossover with Aux Out

Built-in Fan Controlled Operation

Twin "T" Bass EQ Circuitry

Low Pass Level ( LPL) Control

Load Stability: 1 Ohm Stereo

Titanium Finish

Dimensions: 16.0 x 10.0 x 2.25 (LxWxH)

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I purchased my current amp from 'em and recieved it as listed. Great seller!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got a steal on this so I'll drop the price to $150 shipped. This is what I paid for it plus shipping to you!

·
Registered
380 Posts
The amp is worth more than that. I sold my lot of Ti amps off last year for $250 + for each one. Good luck with the sale. This is a steal!

·
Registered
126 Posts
had this amp for years...fabulous product. good real rms power and warm sounding....runs a bit hotter so make sure you have good airflow....I replaced an Xtant in a wheel well install and it definitely was not a good location for the 475ti with the trunk floor cover blocking air flow. I lived with this because it sounded better.

good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really? No one wants this sweet 4-channel? I think I'll keep it then... Or put it on eBay for $170.

Last chance people... $150 shipped firm. I'll be shipping Fedex Ground with Tracking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.