DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I was just up at Handcrafted Car Audio and was speaking with Jon and James. I brought up that we haven't had a SQ get together in sometime. Jon said that he'd be more than happy to host a get together at his shop. Please let me know if anyone would be interested in a get together in Chandler Az. Please let me know when would be a good time.
Thanks,
Daniel

·
Banned
865 Posts
Hey there Daniel!

It's a rare treat to see you stop by over here at DIYMA... How are 'ya? And the truck?

Except for the fact that we were forced to attend three separate venues for a single event in one day last spring, (permits, folks, get 'em!) I had a great time out there :) The AZ audio community is so hospitable and welcoming... I'd love to attend!

I'm definitely in!

I hope this event happens, it would be awesome to see you all again

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Chet!!
Great to hear from ya. Let me get over to Handcrafted and see when would be the best time for them. Hopefully before it gets too hot!! I know Handcrafted has done some amazing cars, hopefully we'll be able to check out a few of them...should have more shortly.
Thanks,
Daniel

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello All,
Talked to James at Handcrafted today. We're looking at 4/16 or 4/30. Richard Papasin mentioned that they have a MECA comp the weekend of 4/30...so it's looking like 4/16 would be the best bet.
Feel free to chime in.
Thanks,
Daniel

·
Banned
865 Posts
Hello All,
Talked to James at Handcrafted today. We're looking at 4/16 or 4/30. Richard Papasin mentioned that they have a MECA comp the weekend of 4/30...so it's looking like 4/16 would be the best bet.
Feel free to chime in.
Thanks,
Daniel
4/16 works better for me too- I'm actually slated to attend the MECA thing in Carson on 5/1 too...

·
Banned
865 Posts
Why didn't I see this posting????? The arizona crew is soooo over due for a GTG! Count me in!
I'll personally give you a pass since you were sick as hell...

You gonna make the 90 miles north?

It's 380 for me, and I'm mainly coming to hang with you, and a few other AZ folks...

Glad you're feeling better! I was worried about you... Sincerely, you had me worried for a bit...

Come on out and show us what you've been up to, you freak! ;)

·
Banned
865 Posts
HEY!!! Up yours BITCH!!! LOL
yeah I will make it.... lololol
Im in the shop right now trying to fab up my kick panels....
BITCH!
That's awesome, Bitch! :D

I honestly do love you, man... Glad you're feeling better, and much looking forward to hanging out again soon...

1 - 20 of 59 Posts