DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, just like the TRU i have for sale, i tried to move this on ebay with no luck:(. F'n economy. so, because our countries finantial situation is screwed, heres the deal. $500 plus shipping for this flawless beast. anybody looking already knows what this is so im not going to get into specs, but it is underrated @ 250x2 or 1000x1 (see birthsheet pic). it is powerfull enough to do anything you could want one single 2 channel amp to do in a SQ oriented system, period. hate to sell, but i have a system to finish and this amp is not in it. and theres the deal, heres the pics:
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
yes, it is mint. and, yes i pack good.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you know i was just thinking. there is one more thing i should mention about this amp. the crossover is a two way. for instance, if you use this to drive a sub crossed at 80hz, you can set it so that the RCA out recieves a 80hz high-pass signal. so that you could run an amp without a built in crossover and not need another device. or if you have a high end deck with no processing you could still use 2 amps with just one RCA run down the length of the vehicle. or an older deck 7909 maybe. just thought i would mention it.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
O.K. again just like the TRU i have for sale, i need cash quick. so, till 5:30am tomorrow when i leave for work, $440 plus actual shipping. (this one is killin me)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
O.K. i get it. $500 is alot of money right now. so, if anybody has any ADCOM amps laying around and would be interested in aquiring a beautifull Ti 1000.2...... well i know thats like the longshot of the century, but just throwin it out there.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
okay, here we go again, again. there is something for sale here on the board that fits my system plans a whole lot better than this amp. (i have 2 4ohm subs, so i would be running the Ti1000 bridged on an 8ohm load, not ideal. the amp im wanting is designed to run 2 4ohm drivers at double the power i have now) soooo...... untill the other amp sells, i would let this baby go for $400shipped! that is freakin cheap. so to anybody who has expressed an interest in this beast, nows the time to jump.

·
Registered
533 Posts
bump for a great guy and killer excellent condition pg 1000.2

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.