DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD - Double DIN Car Receiver/monitor (comes with: remote, brand new wiring harness, original manual, box, shipping materials, harness for Honda Civic and Ipod video cable which works fine for audio but intermittently for video but should be repairable)

Condition of all items: Used but in very good condition. Screen was covered with a shield prior to use, and that removable protective shield is still in place. There are no obvious flaws or scratches but it has been used and does have minor signs of wear. As above, I'll include a standard ipod for audio that will work fine, and also the optional video cable which works intermittently, but was cut when it arrived.

I only wanted to have the Bluetooth option built in, so I upgraded to a 2014 version of the same receiver. Its worked wonderfully and wasn't used often, because I use an ipod/pure I20/BitOne for audio output and only engaged the pioneer for those times when I wanted to watch videos.

Total Price: : $145 shipped w/insurance - NO TRADES

Shipping Terms: : Probably USPS priority or UPS ground

Pictures: I took some photos that I can send to anyone prior to purchase, but I wrapped and sealed the box and then realized that they really aren't very good due to glare from the iphone flash. If you're really concerned, despite my strong record of very favorable transactions here, I'll open it back up and try again.

Additional info: This has been a great unit that's worked very well for me. It's had little real use and should make a nice economical addition to your ride! Thanks for taking a look.

Jim aka Less

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts