DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a bnib set of the Pioneer 720PRS comps. I have opened the box because of course I had to at least see em lol. Everything is there and they have never been installed or had any power to them. I bought these with plans on using them but with a new amp on the way and a possible attempt at 3 way I don't need to hoard these. I know that bnib is hard to come by so if I sell these I probably won't get another set like this. I am not pressed to sell these but will sell em. I am asking $315 shipping in the 48 states. Please no lowball offers. Not really looking for trades but you can pm what you have. I can add pics of the box if needed. Everything is there... Bnib. Will shipped doubled boxed, insured, and with tracking.

PRICE DROPPED... $315 shipped to your door!!!!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got one interested person, but would involve shipping to Canada... I am looking into it. But bump in case that doesnt work out.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Make an offer anyone? USPS was closed today so wasnt able to looking into the Canada shipping.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I traded you and didnt replenish our account, my wife would put that W6 somewhere where I wouldnt like it lol. Thanks for the offer though. If you have paypal, make me an offer...ya never know :D

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WOW, I thought there would be some interest in these. Only bite so far has been to Canada. Looking into that now. Anyone?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
These r sold... Sorry. I thought I marked this thread sold. They r gonna make a long trip from Texas to Canada.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts