Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

Pioneer 80th Anniversary limited edition set

Condition of all items:

New in box with store/manufacturer warranty

Total Price: :

$2300 firm. Retail on item was $4,999.99.

Shipping Terms: :

On buyer. Box is 24 d x 13.5 w x 16 h but will be double boxed coming from 89451. Currently 42.1 lbs but would go up in weight for additional packaging. I DO NOT ship UPS but would allow them to pick it up if that is your preference. Likely Fed Ex or USPS if I have to physically take it down to postal store.

Pictures: -

Additional info:

Purchased because I thought I would use this piece in my rig but I have decided to swap the dsp.2 in my car to my Jeep so there is no need for this set anymore. Set comes with a numbered limited edition vanity plate showing this unit's number of 80 total units produced. This may be one's last chance to get their hands on a brand new p99rs and get all the other high end Pioneer gear to go with. All pieces show they are a part of the 80th anniversary limited edition set and the p99rs unit itself has an appealing rose pink colored accent bar showing it is a part of the limited edition collection. I opened the box for photos only however some of the packaging had been previously opened so I was not the first one to take a peek at the contents. I did not pay full retail by any mean but need to get my money back out of this set if possible. Only 80 units in the world!

Thanks for looking!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Love the pioneer gear, I use the P99, and 2 of the D800's, But $5K retail is a streeeeeetch, even by crutchfields standards... I see 2K worth of gear purchased seperately, but you get the $300 bonus for the 80th badging.
Seems a reasonable price, Good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love the pioneer gear, I use the P99, and 2 of the D800's, But $5K retail is a streeeeeetch, even by crutchfields standards... I see 2K worth of gear purchased seperately, but you get the $300 bonus for the 80th badging.
Seems a reasonable price, Good luck with the sale.

You pretty much nailed, price is cost plus tax. Five thousand for the set would be ridiculous. It is very appealing look and to own it as a collector's piece would be ideal. If I don't sell it I will figure something to do with it or hold on to it nib and possibly it gain minimal value over time.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Make it a Merry Christmas to you! Just bought a Mosconi amplifier so it'd be nice if this set would sell to a good custodian.

I am open to trades and looking for the following in new, like new or excellent condition:

-Helix dsp pro w/bluetooth and a Director
-Scan Speak Illuminator series 7" woofers
-Vipera F6 mid range woofer set
-Ground Zero Reference Series amplifiers (2Tube (2T), 2 Pure or 4 Pure.. interested in picking up a 2SYM or 4SYM or a 2XS or 4XS which are all now discontinued.

If you have any of the above gear and are not interested in the Pioneer stuff let me know as well.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will ship the set for free before Christmas then it's back to buyer pays.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Willing to break the set up but the HU will need to sell first.

$1,399 for the p99rs + shipping

$150 per amp (there are three) + ship
$150 for the subwoofer + ship
$200 for the component set + ship

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For the right unit I'm willing to trade the p99 HU only for a Helix dsp mk2 preferably w/bluetooth card and director.

I have interest in the component set so ready to break the set.

·
ROCKY TOP
1,549 Posts
Just a beautiful set! GLWS!! Thought someone would have already jumped on that p99rs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
p99 hu sold on eBay so the rest of the gear is up for sale here on diyma exclusively for the moment.

Pricing for the rest of the gear stands as posted above which are pretty good prices IMO. Thinking I would like to keep one of the amplifiers for myself but honestly any gear that doesn't sell I won't be heartbroken over, pretty nice stuff here. Amplifiers are class FD.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They are a very nice set for $200. The tweeters sound very nice. I have a single tweeter that is being paired with a Sinfoni t25t tweeter and while that tweeter is considered the much more high end of the two I am actually very impressed with the Pioneer specimen and can report the two mesh well. The woofers are very nice as well, would not mind keeping the set myself but I just can't keep this stuff if I don't have a proper application. I think the set goes online for about $300 and I would say rivals many component sets out there that cost more.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
btt

Surprised there is not more interest in this gear. Got a good penny for the p99 to cover it's ass but need at least some of this gear gone. I may want to keep a few pieces but certainly don't need all. Amplifiers are nice and compact, so many applications.

I hate having to sell on eBay. Hate it!

·
Registered
260 Posts
btt

Surprised there is not more interest in this gear. Got a good penny for the p99 to cover it's ass but need at least some of this gear gone. I may want to keep a few pieces but certainly don't need all. Amplifiers are nice and compact, so many applications.

I hate having to sell on eBay. Hate it!
Somebody got a great head unit at least.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have a p99rs in excellent condition, one of the last units made (has a build date of September 2017 I believe) I will let go with the remaining set. It is used condition and installed in my Yacht with a protective flip cover, rarely gets used. Everything for $1,499.

Need this gear gone!

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have a non 80th p99rs in excellent condition, one of the last units made (has a build date of September 2017 I believe) I will let go with the remaining set. It is used condition and installed in my Yacht with a protective flip cover, rarely gets used. Everything for $1,499.

Need this gear gone!

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have a non 80th p99rs in excellent condition, one of the last units made (has a build date of September 2017 I believe) I will let go with the remaining set. It is used condition and installed in my Yacht with a protective flip cover, rarely gets used. Everything for $1,499.

Need this gear gone!

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Need this gear gone!

1 - 21 of 33 Posts