DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Hello All. I have 3 items for sale here today.
Up first a Pioneer GM-4300F four channel amp.

Next a Pioneer GM-5300T 2 or 1 channel amp.

And Finally a DLS OA12 open air sub.

Condition of all items:
Both Pioneer amps are reconditioned and I picked them up for my wife's car. They are in very good condition not beat up or scratched and scraped. I do not have the boxed for them anymore but they will come packed securely.

The OA12 was also used in her car. The sub looks basically brand new. I do have it's box and paper work.

Total Price:
For each pioneer amp I was thinking $70 shipped and if purchased together I'll do $120 shipped.

The OA12 I'd like $70 shipped also.

I am open to offers so don't be shy but no low balls please.
:

Shipping Terms: All prices are shipped in the continental US.:

Pictures: See Attachments - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also have an Alpine PDX-5 unused and a JL Audio 13TW5 unused if you guys are interested. I'll get some pics of them up shortly

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is a pic of the 13TW5 and the PDX-5
I would like $320 plus paypal fees shipped for the sub and protective grill= $329.87 - The sub is unused I powered it once to make sure an enclosure was sealed and it wasn't so it came in handy.

The PDX-5 is also unused. Never seen power. The birth sheet indicates 93 wattsx4 and 394 watts for the sub channel @ 14.4 volts.

I would like 300 plus paypal fees shipped = $309.27

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Price on the 800? Condition? Not that I need it, but Im gonna ask anyway.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's in my closet I need to pull it out. It has some little scratches on the screen but everything else would very gently used. I can post some pics if there is significant interest. I would think like $280 shipped is the first thing that pops in my head not sure what they are going for these days

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So lets look at some of the combos we have here
800PRS + PDX-5 = Processing and power for an active 3-way system for $580 I think pretty good

800PRS + PDX-5 + 13TW5= Processing and power for active 3-ways system plus a killer sub = $900 not too bad either since I spent half that for the 13tw5 alone

800PRS + Pioneer amps + DLS OA12 = Processing, power, and sub for a 3 way active system for = $470!!!!!!

Deals to be had guys especially someone looking to dive into active processing with limited investment and room to improve amps along the way.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Here are some pics of the 13TW5 and PDX-5 with birthsheet pic

You can also see the chipping paint on the JL sub not sure why it just started chipping when I got it has been beat up

I was told by a friend who is a dealer that for the JL sub and PDX amp I have them listed for dealer cost so I wouldn't think you would find a much better deal anywhere else for unused equipment.

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
hmm, i like the looks of the DLS. one of my friends might be able to use it

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok price reduction

JL13TW5- $280 shipped CONUS plus paypal fees
PDX-5 - $280 shipped CONUS plus paypal fees