DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model:
2 - Pioneer AVD-W7900 7" Monitors and 2 - Pioneer SE-IRM250 Headphones (as a package, I'm not going to separate them)

Condition of all items:
AVD-W7900 screens - Used in great condition (see below)
SE-IRM250 Headphones - BNIB

Total Price: :
450.00 shipped to US only except Alaska and Hawaii. (A & H and anywhere else pays shipping)
NO TRADES PLEASE! I NEED CASH TO BUY MY NEW SCREENS!

Shipping Terms: :
I will ship these out the day after the sale is made. Sale made = payment has posted in my Paypal account. I will ship via UPS and provide you with a tracking number. Shipping is included to the Con. US only.

Pictures: - Pictures to follow.

Additional info:

These headrest monitors are perfect for rear entertainment systems. You DO NOT need a bypass with these, they don't have that feature as some previous models have. Here is the link to Pioneer for more info.

These screens are discontinued and extremely hard to find.

I had one screen that had a bad lcd in it. I've replaced that and it works as good as new now.

SPECS
7" Widescreen TFT Active Matrix LCD Color Display
5 Selectable Viewing Modes (Just/Cinema/Zoom/Normal/Full)
Picture Control (Brightness/Contrast/Color/Hue)
2 A/V Inputs (Composite Audio & Video)
1 A/V Output (Composite Audio & Video)
IR Transmitter for Optional Wireless Headphone (CD-IRM90)
Headrest Mounting Kit Included

The IR headphones are compatible and will work with any IR signal. Well worth the money for the long trips where the kids want movies in back and parents don't wanna listen up front.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

All hardware, manuals, and cables are included, and they will be in, as you can see here, the original boxes and ready to go.

Someone get these quick! The faster you guys get these the faster I can get my new screens and get the tablet install going that everyone's waiting for! Get em out of here!!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Haha, I see now that it says in the OP "No trades please". It's more of a "Please don't offer me something I want but don't need, because I'll have a hard time saying no" than an "I don't need anything, so don't bother. ;)

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bwahahahahahahaha, I guess after 2600 posts and 3 build logs folks are starting to know me a little better huh! Thanks!

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Saturday morning. I'm gonna start this out right. Whoever picks this package up before 12am midnight PST, will get 2 day shipping via ups.

Let's get em sold!

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you sir I forgot to mention that. I recently replaced one of the lcd's so yes its pretty much a brand new screen.

Happy Sunday folks. Someone buy this package today!

Sent from my Galaxy using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Monday Morning bump. Someone make me an offer, you never know what Ill take. I need these gone asap! It's a good deal. Each screen went for well over 300.00 brand new. These are well taken care of, one with a new screen which pretty much makes it brand new, and I'm throwing in the headphones which are around 50.00 brand new (which these are). Get em outta here folks!

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't want to separate the monitors. I don't mind separating the headsets from the monitors, prefer not to, but I'd prefer to sell the monitors as a pair.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes, that's fine.

** Attention ** Anyone willing to buy one of these monitors, I'll be willing to sell you one monitor so Kyheng can have his one monitor. If you want one monitor and the headsets, I'l make you a good deal on them.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts