DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At my local best buy. Dont know if its just the display or what, but it might be worth checking out. i would have checked but I couldnt find anyone to ask

·
Registered
103 Posts
Anyone have a review on these or anything? This sounds like just the thing for the wife's truck.

John
I had the F90. A LOT of cool features. It's a glitchy sometimes, but overall a good unit. For this price, it's perfect for the wife's truck. You'll need to explain a lot of the features if she's not technically inclined, though.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey Dode,
Check out the review on youtube. It is amazing. Have your wife watch it as well to see the functionality.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I went to my local best buy up the street and all they had was a 700bt and they wanted $500 for it. Oh well.

John

·
Registered
75 Posts
I called the Local Best Buys, they wanted $799 for the display unit. They said that the closest place that had one was Iowa City for $395 BNIB. I am a Huge Hawkeye fan (thus thoHAWK), and could grab one when I go up for the games. Anyway, I called and they said their inventory was incorrect. They didn't have any. Also said the pricing is very random.

If anyone hears of a deal in their area, and they aren't going to jump on it, please let us know. That is a SMOKING deal.

P.S. The F90BT and F900BT are essentially identical.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I called the Local Best Buys, they wanted $799 for the display unit. They said that the closest place that had one was Iowa City for $395 BNIB. I am a Huge Hawkeye fan (thus thoHAWK), and could grab one when I go up for the games. Anyway, I called and they said their inventory was incorrect. They didn't have any. Also said the pricing is very random.

If anyone hears of a deal in their area, and they aren't going to jump on it, please let us know. That is a SMOKING deal.

P.S. The F90BT and F900BT are essentially identical.
The f90 has 4v preouts while the F900 has 2v. also the F900 doesnt come with the ipod cable

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just went down to best buy. they have 1 left BNIB and the display. Thinking about seeing what kind of deal I can get if I take both

1 - 17 of 17 Posts