A Pioneer Avic-Z1 indash double-din navigation unit that has been updated to the Z3 firmware(making it identical to an Avic-Z3) and with the 2009 Pioneer map pack!
Also available is the XM sat radio module with Navtraffic
, Sirius sat radio
and Ipod control box
! Everything worked as of 2 weeks agow hen it was removed from the vehicle and has been sitting on a dresser in my bedroom.
- In-dash GPS Navigation with DVD, DivX, CD, MP3 Player
- Motorized face
- 7" LCD touchscreen display
- Wireless remote control optional (Pioneer CD-SR1)
- Blue button lighting
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels
- CD Text Display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
Playback and Audio Features:
- Playback of DVD±R/RW, DivX. CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, and WMA
- Supertuner III with 18FM/6AM presets
- Best Stations Memory
- EEQ 3-band parametric equalizer
- Tri-zone audio/video (front, rear, navigation)
- Independent rear audio/video source countrol
- Sound Focus EQ (SFEQ)
- Source level adjuster
- Fixed high and low pass crossover filters (50/80/125 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Dedicated 10GB hard disk space for music
- Hard disk, built-in map data
- 12 Million points of interest
- US, Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii maps
- Point addressing
- Learning capability
- Smart routing software
- 3D Hybrid sensor (Gyro and G-force)
- 8-Channel GPS receiver and antenna
- Text to speech and voice recording
- English, Spanish, and French multilingual display
- Voice recognition technology
- XM NavTraffic Ready
- Highway lane information in 50 featured cities
- Dual view navigation
- 7 VDD gauge display(Voltage, Clock, Direction, Slope, Acceleration, Side Acceleration, Angular Velocity)
As seen in the pics the unit is in exceptional shape, there are hardly any defects on the visible parts of the radio and the LCD screen is immaculate! Some of the more useful features include are the digital gauges which include: Voltage, Clock, Direction, Slope, Acceleration, Side Acceleration, Angular Velocity.
The upgraded firmware also gives you a number of advantages such as the ability to load your own background image as well as a few other customization options, much faster loading, optimized routing with much more accurate algorithms for tracking. On top of this the Z1 had 2.2 volt preouts vs 2.0 on the Z3 so you get that extra little kick!:nod:
The unit also has a 30gig HDD with 20gig dedicated to maps and 9.5gig for music! At the buyer's request I can upgrade the HDD to a larger model though I will need a non-refundable deposit!
For the unit, ipod and sat radio of your choice I would like to get $850 shipped. I would also accept trades in the form of nice 4ch amps, newer SQ headunits and other interesting things! If you have something cool to trade I will probably factor that in!!
I can also give you a really good deal on the steering wheel adapter(through my work) if you want. I'll check prices Thursday when I go in, but it's usually cheaper than eBay!
Want high res pics? feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll link you to them. Install kits are also available if needed:nod::nod: Thanks for taking the time to read through this and post and ?'s you might have!