Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
1. Pioneer DEH-80PRS
2. Scanspeak D2904-600001 Tweeters (Same as old Alpine F1, but w/o grill)
3. Alpine MRX-V60 5-Channel Amp
4. SEAS Prestige 27TAFNC/G (H1397) 1" Aluminum Dome Tweeters
5. Silver Flute W17RC38-04 6.5" Woofer Wool Cone - 4 ohm
6. KnuKonceptz - 4 gauge CCA amp kit

Condition of all items:

1. Manufacturer Refurbished - Like new. Includes all accessories. The only thing I did with this unit is solder and heat shrink the wiring harness leads to a Toyota wiring harness. (as shown in picture)
2. Used, immaculate. The only sign of use is a trace of solder on one of the terminals.
3. Essentially new - Never been installed. Hooked it up once to test a power supply.
4. New
5. New
6. New

Total Price: :
1. $205.00 Shipped
2. $180.00 Shipped
3. $195.00 Shipped
4. $80.00 Shipped
5. $65.00 Shipped
6. $35.00 Shipped

Shipping Terms: : Included in the lower 48

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I purchased most of these items around October/November with the intention of using them an install for a friend. He ended up buying a new car and no longer wanted an aftermarket system.

Minus the sound deadener and the IDQ10V3, which I decided to keep for my home theater system, from a price/performance standpoint, I think most people would have a hard time finding a better combination of gear to build a quality system from top to bottom.

As such, I'm fairly firm on most the prices (particularly the ones that will be expensive to ship) because of the high probability that I will have to buy these items again in the future for another install. I'm much more willing to make a deal if someone wants to buy multiple items or can do local pickup (East Texas).

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
80PRS sold, pending payment

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DEH-80PRS and Silver Flutes sold!

·
Registered