Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Pioneer DEH-880PRS with iPod controller.

Condition of all items:

Link to Specs:

DEH-P880PRS - Superb Sound Control and Clarity just got Better with our New CD Receiver | Pioneer Electronics USA

Comes with:

Unit
Cage.
Instructions (printed off)
Faceplate Case.
Remote
iPod integration unit.
Instructions for both deck and iPod unit.

It does have some scratches on the face but nothing major, typical use.

I'd give overall condition 7.5/10. It's missing 2 things: Trim piece and the button on the right side of the face plate that controls the Escape/Band and the Display/scroll, both of these things can be controlled by the remote.

Everything else on the unit works perfectly. I actually don't want to sell this because I'd rather use it but I could use the cash.

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to ask.

Total Price: :

$275 shipped and insured.

Shipping Terms: :

Included in price.

Pictures: -

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
238 Posts
any other trades. I got a jbl w10gti mkii, couple mmats amp. and I have some cash to add.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.