Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
Pioneer DEH-P88RS
This is the same radio as the US DEH-P880RS except it does not have a button for XM radio, that button is used for the Emergency Info System in Europe. Everything else is exactly the same, tuner is the same, menus are English, etc.

Condition of all items:

Used. Bought in 2006 and used in my competition car while I was in Germany from 2006 to 2008, then came back to the US and was installed in my wife's car from 2009-2011. Unit developed the Pico fuse noise, so I opened it up and replaced the fuse with a piece of solid copper wire. Noise is not there at all, dead quiet. Just got done bench testing both the RCA's and speaker leads and everything works as you would expect. The trim ring has some of the tabs broken off, but I am including it because it will go on with a couple small pieces of double sided tape. The radio cage is in decent shape, been in and out as mentioned above and one edge was sharpied black, but when installe you can't see the cage. The face is in good condition and has your normal light hazing from cleaning. The chassis of the radio is in great shape. Wiring harness was shortened for a cleaner install, but there is plenty of wire left to hook up. RCA harness is in good shape, all of the work great. Face case is new, never opened. Remote control works great, looks good. Box has some spray glue on it when I had the box stored near my workbench and missed with some spray glue, can barely see it in the pics. All in all this is a great unit.

Total Price: :
$325 + Actual shipping

Shipping Terms: :
Actual shipping from 78660

Unit will be double boxed

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
Open to trades. Always looking for tweets, midrange, midbass and especially a Morel UltimoSC 10 or 12 in a 2 ohm.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have pics of the repair?
No I don't, forgot to take some. I am a mil spec certified soldering tech and reworker so it's good work. I would take it apart to take pics, but don't wanna mess with the integrity of the radio more than necessary. The solder pads were cleaned with desoldering braid, then scrubbed with alcohol and the wire was then soldered with 63/37 eutectic solder, so minimum heat was used. When I bench tested the radio I did measure from the chassis to the RCA shield and it is less than 1/2 an ohm making the repair successful.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BUMP, still have this...shouldn't have mentioned European in the title, everyone is scared of it LOL

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
well if you say its the same I would buy it from ya if I needed it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.