344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
Pioneer DEX-p9 DEQ-p9 combo
Carrozzeria RS-P70xII Processor
Hertz ML1600 midbass

Condition of all items:
Used, Excellent working condition
Some have cosmetic flaws, please see pictures.

Total Price: :
Pioneer DEX-P9 DEQ-P9 - 700$ shipped
Complete with IP-Bus cable, Optical Cable and Harness.
Faceplate looks pretty scratched because of the flash , in day light it doesn't look as visible. Though I see some fingerprint inside the clear screen cover. Processor has scratches on top . Everything is in perfect working order minus the scratches.

Carrozzeria ODR RS-P70xII Processor - $830 shipped
Its in mint condition. Sound quality is more neutral, pleased to the ears, smoother vocals than DEQ-P9. If you have RS-D7XII to go along it instead of DEX-P9, itwill sound better than P9, and probably one of the best SQ combo available.
Can be used with the DEX-P9 above or DEx-P01II ,RS-D7xII and other Pioneer ODR line. This comes with Ip-Bus Cable and Optical Cable which I have to pay extra 100$ for them.

Hertz ML1600
- 350$ Shipped

Excellent, used for about 3 months, outstanding performance in lower bass range over the mlk165. My doors still rattles even with 3 layers of Rammat on each side of the doors. I highly recommended to run 200w on each woofer to get the best performance . Upgraded to Dynaudio woofer so I no longer need these.

Shipping Terms: :

UPS Ground insured with signature required.
Paypal gift appreciated.
Local Houston Pick up are welcome

Pictures: -

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Buy with confidence! I saw, and heard all of these in his car. Great guy to deal with! GLWS!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Ya know... a little rubbing compound would make that faceplate look great and increase the chance of sale. :)

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I don't suppose you'd like to do a trade for the DEX-P9 / DEQ-P9 combo and the ODR ? Trade for say something like a P99 in mint shape? I'll add a little cash to sweeten the deal. PM me if interested.

Chuck

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
oh wow i've not seen one of these around :O i've heard this setup once in a car, and man was it an incredible car. great deck and processor.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts