Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Pioneer DEX-P99RS head unit. This unit is out of the Hybrid Audio Technologies G35 show car that was at the USACi World Finals in September. See FaceBook for some photos.

Reason for selling: went with McIntosh MX5000 source, MPM4000 power meters, new amplifiers, and out-board processor - these are changes we made to debut the car at CES. There is nothing wrong with the P99RS, it served us well. I highly recommend this deck to those that ask "what's good out there?"

Condition of all items:

Gorgeous. 9.75 out of 10. Never abused. Cleaned with micro-fiber cloth - no scratches.

Total Price: :

$950.00 shipped in the CONUSA. A little more shipped overseas. PayPal address is sbuwalda at buwaldahybrids dot com.

Shipping Terms: :

Will ship anywhere.

Additional info:

I am leaving the country in eight days, so if this doesn't sell before next Tuesday, I will need to pull it off the sales block, and re-post in the New Year, after CES.

No trades, no dibs, absolutely no Private Messages!!!!!!!! E-mail only at sbuwalda at hybrid-audio dot com.

The photo is a stock photo.

You won't be disappointed.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd rather not. :( Not being rude at all, but with CES being a trade-show, I want the focus to be on our speakers, not on what processor is being used. There are a half-dozen widely-available processors in production now that could have done the trick - its not rocket science making these speakers sound good. <wink> It's just what was lying on the shelf, so it went in. :) Speakers and instalaltion are the priority for CES.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Holy s*** the man himself, you have taken the audio market by storm. As a side note, I want to go for a masters in engineering and I want to go acoustic. I've had people tell me that there really isn't much innovation or anything to do in that field, but I believe that if company like yours can make so much noise in what could be considered a saturated market, then there must still be innovation within this field. I just figured I might seize the opportunity to ask someone who works entrenched within that field.

·
18,619 Posts
^ there's PLENTY of engineering and room for improvement in audio. The klippel data and other sorts of data myself and others provide on this site are proof. If you want to discuss it, feel free to start a thread in the technical section. I know Scott doesn't want to take this particular post off topic. ;)

Just wanted to bump this anyway and say this is a good price. Good source to buy from (as if anyone didn't already know).

GLWS.

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
I want the focus to be on our speakers, not on what processor is being used.
GL with the sale and that's a great hu. I've tweaked on it for a bit.

If you want the focus to be on the install and speakers, why would you install the McIntosh hu with the power meters? :eek: jk.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks fisc! If you ever wanted to chat car audio or speakewr design, drop me an e-mail!

Yes, the McIntosh stuff was indeed an indulgence. :)

BUMP.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.